No announcement yet.

Orton / Cutler trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, because we got exceptional value for him. Now, if he wins a Superbowl and we continue to spin our wheels, then I'll be depressed.

Comment

• I was sad because of the whole confusion, but now I'm pumped. I think the team will unite and work hard like never before.
      sigpic

Comment

• I have never been more excited to be a Broncos fan. We have weeded out the clowns that really didn't want to be here or don't deserve to be here.

When we land Beanie Wells, Tyson Jackson, Sam Bradford, and Eric Berry you will feel better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
          No, because we got exceptional value for him. Now, if he wins a Superbowl and we continue to spin our wheels, then I'll be depressed.
          And then we'll see from all of the Cutler naysayers:

"We should have NEVER traded Jay Cutler. What in the WORLD were we THINKING!?!?! Josh McDaniels was WRONG!!!!!

:go:

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentOrange003 View Post
            Guys:

Agree with what we got in trade for Cutler or not, I have to be honest with you. I'm like super depressed about this whole trade situation. Man, when i saw that pic of Cutler holding up a Bears' jersey, it pained me. I would kind of compare it to seeing your ex-girlfriend with a new boyfriend for the first time.

At first I was partially for trading Cutler when I saw how he was handling the whole situation. But now, man its gonna hurt to see him playing in a different uniform next year.

It has been a sad couple of days in BroncoLand.
            I was disappointed until the fogginess wore off and now I'm looking forward to rebuilding this defense and getting a winning team back on the field. Cutler is gone - time to move on.
            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentOrange003 View Post
              Guys:

Agree with what we got in trade for Cutler or not, I have to be honest with you. I'm like super depressed about this whole trade situation. Man, when i saw that pic of Cutler holding up a Bears' jersey, it pained me. I would kind of compare it to seeing your ex-girlfriend with a new boyfriend for the first time.

At first I was partially for trading Cutler when I saw how he was handling the whole situation. But now, man its gonna hurt to see him playing in a different uniform next year.

It has been a sad couple of days in BroncoLand.
              Haha, I was thinking the SAME EXACT thing about the ex girlfriend with a new boyfriend. Im sure thats how Eagles fans felt when Dawkins came here. This whole situation should have never happened but I honestly think we'll be fine with what we got for him.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                And then we'll see from all of the Cutler naysayers:

"We should have NEVER traded Jay Cutler. What in the WORLD were we THINKING!?!?! Josh McDaniels was WRONG!!!!!

:go:
                Jay Cutler will never win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl.................take that to the bank!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                  No, because we got exceptional value for him. Now, if he wins a Superbowl and we continue to spin our wheels, then I'll be depressed.
                  Bolts fan here and I first want to say I am sorry for what you the fans have gone through. I dont wish that on on team, even our rivals. It was a petty display on both sides and the fans had to pay for it.

I do believe you got the best deal that was out there. For that I am happy for you. Id rather beat a team that is good then a bad team. Im a fan with out malice for the rivals. There is nothing better to watch then two very good teams battle it out. Nothing. You root for your team and hope they win.

For that being said, Im sorry to the Bronco Fans that had to go through that ordeal. I hope you can rebound and we will see you on Sunday, bub.

From a Charger Fan since the late 70's.
                  Get well soon... see ya on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                    Jay Cutler will never win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl.................take that to the bank!
                    It took Jake Plummer 9 years to actually WIN a playoff game. How about all of the critics of "Jake the fake will never win a playoff game"

At 26 years old, I think I'd put my money on Cutler to win one.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      Bold statement, born of haterism.

I think Cutler will lead the Bears to the playoffs this season. Whether or not they win is a different issue, it depends on how good they are and who they are playing, but I think Cutler will enjoy some playoff success in Chicago.

Comment

• I was but think of it this way..

Do Elite performers always make it big?

Look at Ocho Cinco, Plaxico Burress, Terrell Owens, Phillup Rivers

All of them are exeptional performers and high scorers... However look at teams like

Steelers- Big Ben, The Bus (previously of course), Hines Ward,
                        Patriots- Tom Brady, Randy Moss (completely new positive attitude) Teddy Bruschi

Colts- Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai

All those guys are good guys....

I think when it comes to winning games it is all about chemistry... I love Jay but his attitude and how he takes losing is not good... I think in the long run our team is better off without such a poor attitude.

Now look at it this way, if we aquire Brady Quinn, with Eddie Royal, Champ Baily, Brian Dawkins, Brandon Stokely, and Nate Webster... Those guys are good guys who would never give a fuss about being traded...

Brian Dawkins- Traded to Denver Broncos... fans happy? No. Did he complain and cry about it? Also No.

Mike Shannahan- Gave Denver 2 superbowl rings, and countless playoff runs. Did he cry and complain about his cut? Nope, he simply said "It's a business"

John Elway- Early to middle of his career they told him to pack his bags he is going to Redskins... Did he cry and complain... depressed but nope. He always had his little smile on his face... Denver kept him.

John Lynch- Fantabulous performer... always had that UMPF of a hit. Multitple playoff appearances and a superbowl ring... Once he was cut you never heard crying or complaining...

What makes Jay Cutler better than these guys /\ /\ /\

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

We need a guy who fits the system and is a team player not a self player....

Sorry to see you go Jay, but it is a business

Comment

• Originally posted by A Mile High Guy View Post

Brian Dawkins- Traded to Denver Broncos... fans happy? No. Did he complain and cry about it? Also No.

Mike Shannahan- Gave Denver 2 superbowl rings, and countless playoff runs. Did he cry and complain about his cut? Nope, he simply said "It's a business"

John Elway- Early to middle of his career they told him to pack his bags he is going to Redskins... Did he cry and complain... depressed but nope. He always had his little smile on his face... Denver kept him.

John Lynch- Fantabulous performer... always had that UMPF of a hit. Multitple playoff appearances and a superbowl ring... Once he was cut you never heard crying or complaining...

What makes Jay Cutler better than these guys /\ /\ /\

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

We need a guy who fits the system and is a team player not a self player....

Sorry to see you go Jay, but it is a business
                          Brian Dawkins was not traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                            Oh... well you get the picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                              I'll fix it up

Comment

• As I was saying - before I was so rudely deleted - I am still very upset - NO, REELING - from the trade. But I dont' know what upsets me more, the trading of our franchise QB, my fellow broncos fans not giving a ____, or these boards turning into ChargerLand.
                                "Jay Cutler will never win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl.................take that to the bank!" - KWHIT97

LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X