No announcement yet.

Orton / Cutler trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck; we got hosed in this deal, esp. if we GAVE UP a third-rounder to bring in Kyle Orton's sorry butt. Couldn't we at least traded for somebody with some modicum of possible upside, like Quinn or Campbell? I'm not sold on either, but at least they both have the potential to get better; Orton's ceiling is awfully low.

I'm very unhappy with this trade right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
      Hold on espn is saying we got 2 first round picks and orton and gave them a third round pick and cutler???????

Did we get 3 picks or two picks while giving up one?
      nfl.com is saying we're just sending Cutler, not the third

"The Broncos have agreed on a trade that will send Jay Cutler to the Bears in exchange for QB Kyle Orton, Chicago's 2009 and 2010 first-round picks and a third-round pick this year."

Comment

• Comment

• Relax, Orton short-term solution

Better QB class next year. One of the 1st rounders will be used for a QB next year

Comment

• Originally posted by HazMat View Post
            I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Comment

• Orton??? ORTON?!?!?!?!

Are you f'ing serious?

ORTON!#?!#@[email protected]?#[email protected]#[email protected]?#[email protected]?#[email protected]#

Comment

• ofcourse they are...... time for a new sig pic

Comment

• Its the... 1983 Colts Denver trade all over again...

I wont be surprised if Jay flourishes really well to the point half the McDaniles apologist will be calling for McDaniles head...
                  McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
                    I will booo him as loud as possible if he ever steps foot into mile high again.
                    They play this year. Preseason #3

Comment

• I am so disgusted. Kyle Orton?! kyle Orton?! Great we got a bench warmer, a mid round pick. A first next year and a third. We have been royally ****ed. Hello rebuilding years!!!

Comment

• idk apparently McDipnuggets was looking into Sanchez...could he fall to 12?

Comment

• ok willimason and now clayton have the same story

two first rounds, a third round orten, for cutler and one of our two 5th round

Comment

• The only problem with your theory is that for several seasons the Bears have been a top contending team except for terrible QB play, which has held them back. With Cutler, they are primed to tear up the league, and odds are really good that the Bears' pick next year will be in the mid to late 20s. Try picking up Bradford or McCoy next year with pick #28.

Comment

• Duh?

How stupid is that! Kyle Orton?? Dude................... Can't believe we are going to have to sit through more years of re-building. WOW MCDANIELS AND PAT BOWLEN!! WOW!!! Thats all I can say. WOW!
                              :brick:

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

I hate Mcdaniels and what he has done to the fans and to this team... Kyle Orton??????? Come on...!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                BRONCOS #1

Comment

Working...
                                X