Orton / Cutler trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orton / Cutler trade

Enough already. He was a Bears fan growing up let him go there. It doesn't matter what you guys get back in a trade because Josh McDonalds will just screw it up.

Cutler to Hester for seven. Sounds good.
    I love me some windy city!!!!
    17.98%
    I'm staying with the mile high!!!!
    82.02%

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
    Enough already. He was a Bears fan growing up let him go there. It doesn't matter what you guys get back in a trade because Josh McDonalds will just screw it up.

WHAT? Cutler to Hester for seven? Cutler is kicking and hester is holding?!

Comment

Well damn, if he was a Bears fan growing up, it's only fair to give him to the Chi Bears right? Get real, and get lost. See what Jersey cutler is wearing in this smiley? :cutler:

Comment

End of another Cutler Thread

I've been a Bear fan for 30 years...they are too cheap to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
          I've been a Bear fan for 30 years...they are too cheap to sign him.
          That and Kyle Orton is our quarterback. We like what he brings to our team.

Comment

The Bears are too financially conservative to sign Cutler, as far as Orton is concerned, quote Lovie Smith as you will.

The Bears are a train wreck until ownership changes:

Here was our last signing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bCO5-69mU

That and Kyle Orton is our quarterback. We like what he brings to our team.

Comment

Source: Cutler trade imminent

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sp...-42337677.html

According to an Examiner source, the Redskins are nearing completion of a trade that would bring Broncos QB Jay Cutler to Washington.

The Redskins are close to completing a deal for Denver quarterback Jay Cutler, according to an NFL source.
              The source, who told The Examiner of the Redskins’ interest in Cutler two weeks ago, was uncertain what Washington had to surrender in the deal and said it’s “going down as we speak.” The Redskins have shopped current starter quarterback Jason Campbell.

The source had said in a separate conversation about five minutes earlier that Washington appeared to be bumped from the favorite position in favor of another team, possibly Cleveland. However, after hanging up he quickly called back to say, “It changed.”
              Hang on to your hats guys! It's gonna come down today I believe!

Comment

Nice find, we'll see if its true pretty soon i guess:salute!:

Comment

Gotta get my popcorn ready!!!!

Comment

i was just going to post this...damn

Comment

I can't wait to see what I can trade Cutler for on Madden.

Comment

Hmm... I guess this might be happening today then, possible before the weekend like I predicted.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope its a 1st, 2nd, and Laron Landry. PLus maybe a conditional pick or something next year

Comment

The Redskins don't have anything that I am excited about. I hope this doesn't go through.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope we get their 1st round and 2nd round picks + 2010 1st round pick + defensive player. At the very least.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X