Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The question is...Is Denver an all around better football team now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The question is...Is Denver an all around better football team now?

    Ok wah Cutlers gone, wipe my tears blah blah good riddance.

    The question is simply this is or will Denver be a better all around football team givin the circumstances??

    My own opinion is that a draft year like this has never been more important to an organization.

    Draft some busts, McDaniels, Bowlen and the Broncos look like idiots. Draft some stud that truely help Denver and people won't even remember huh...crap whats his name....Jay "I'm not talking to you anymore" Cutler.


    Its my view that we will now turn into a defensive football team by drafting the right pieces. And we can win with Orton. Better record than huh...anyways with a lot less offensive weapons as well. Orton might blossom with this talent and offense.


    Are we better? Or more equipped now to be better???:salute!:

  • #2
    I don't see how anyone can possibly say we're better today than we were yesterday. Or 4 months ago.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
      I don't see how anyone can possibly say we're better today than we were yesterday. Or 4 months ago.
      I can...

      Both Kyle Orton & Chris Simms are serviceable NFL quarterbacks who will not often make the ill-timed turnovers & other mistakes that Cutler does. The multitude of draft picks can also be utilized to bring in some serious defensive talent either via the draft, trades with other teams or a combination of both.

      I think back to when the Chargers went 4-12 in 2003, before drafting ShEli & trading him for Philip Rivers & 3 other draft picks - we also brought in a few key veterans and the following season, we were 12-4 and Divisional Champs.

      Miami's turnaround was even more impressive, going from 1-15 to 11-5 with an AFC East title with only one skillfully conducted offseason.
      “I’m your huckleberry!”

      Comment


      • #4
        The only thing Orton and Simms can service is each other. At least Phil Simms probably won't show as much derision for the Broncos when he calls their games.

        This has, thus far, not been a skillfully conducted off-season for the Broncos. It's been a collapse. Attitude and what you believe you can do, go a long way, and too many people already don't believe in the new coach and the Broncos success. It's funny, months ago my friend who is a huge Bears fan, was wishfully saying the Broncos should trade Cutler for Lance Briggs. I laughed, but I'm not laughing now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pretzel Logic View Post
          The only thing Orton and Simms can service is each other. At least Phil Simms probably won't show as much derision for the Broncos when he calls their games.
          If Orton is starter.... you can count on Ron Jaworski blasting him every chance he gets. Orton could have a tremendous day overall..... and Jaworski will find one play to use as fuel to trash him. I got the feeling him and Bradshaw were never happy with the treatmnet Grossman got in Chicago. This is Jaworski's way of getting even, not sure if it will continue now that Orton plays for a different team.

          FYI, Jaworski is a moron for thinking Grossman belongs throwinf a football in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            i think denver will be better and make less mistakes on offense

            easily
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              obviously the trolls think we're better, they couldn;t be happier to see jay go...but to anybody with a clue, at this very moment, no, we're not better...but we can be

              like you said, it depends completely on the draft....but even if the broncos end up with 3 probowlers from the 3 picks, the ONLY way people forget all about this whole deal is if the broncos have a legitimate starting qb in the next couple years

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                obviously the trolls think we're better, they couldn;t be happier to see jay go...but to anybody with a clue, at this very moment, no, we're not better...but we can be

                like you said, it depends completely on the draft....but even if the broncos end up with 3 probowlers from the 3 picks, the ONLY way people forget all about this whole deal is if the broncos have a legitimate starting qb in the next couple years
                that makes no logical sense

                why would a troll think you just got better?

                use your brain unlike cutler lol
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is Denver an all around better football team now?

                  Yes .... My reasoning is because the Defense had starters on it last year that should have been working for scrubs are us.....

                  I hate the fact that the Broncos traded Cutler and I think with him of coarse that would make the team even better ....

                  I dont share the same doom & gloom as some because of the Cutler trade and will give the benefit of the doubt until proving different....That the Broncos will become a better team then 9-7,7-9,8-8 starting this season....
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    that makes no logical sense

                    why would a troll think you just got better?

                    use your brain unlike cutler lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                      make some logical sense out of your statement, go ahead

                      why would a troll be complimenting you over this move?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        make some logical sense out of your statement, go ahead

                        why would a troll be complimenting you over this move?

                        logical sense? how about the only thing to compare right now is cutler vs orton...the draft picks could all be complete busts

                        if it's just cutler vs orton, who got the better of the deal? because TODAY, and until we see how the draft picks pan out, that's what it is

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post

                          like you said, it depends completely on the draft....but even if the broncos end up with 3 probowlers from the 3 picks, the ONLY way people forget all about this whole deal is if the broncos have a legitimate starting qb in the next couple years
                          I think the only way people forget about this is if Denver becomes a legitimate contender again.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                            logical sense? how about the only thing to compare right now is cutler vs orton...the draft picks could all be complete busts

                            if it's just cutler vs orton, who got the better of the deal? because TODAY, and until we see how the draft picks pan out, that's what it is
                            ok but why would a troll be complimenting you over this move?

                            think about it


                            cutler had decent stats, but in the end, he was a bust in denver

                            17-20

                            you just got a qb who was 22-12 in an offensive cesspool, PLUS 2 1st round picks and a 3rd for a 17-20 qb, and a 5th
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                              I think the only way people forget about this is if Denver becomes a legitimate contender again.
                              good luck with idiots forgetting about it

                              chargers became a legit contender after giving up on a better qb than cutler (and we didn't get 1st round picks for him, because he was injured...all we got was a 3rd round comp pick) and like i said, idiots still bring up brees despite the chargers being a legit contender every season, and having much more success than brees' new team


                              so you guys can win the division 3 years in a row, win playoff games, and if you don't win the sb, and see cutler put up stats but lose alot in chicago, idiots will still talk up cutler


                              cause that's what idiots do.....
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X