• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthernBronco View Post
    link? to youtube vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7nNDQajqCQ
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oldster View Post
      I really liked that, I also think he must be a little camera shy, that interview seemed a lot more fluid then others I've seen.
      I think he is camera shy. If you noticed, when he is on TV, he is constantly looking over at the camera like a deer in the headlights.

This interview he was extremely fluid, and did a very good job.

He speaks well, and I noticed that his "ahhh" like everybody else does is clearing his throat twice quickly in succession. My brother does the same thing and there isn't a more down to earth and honest man than my brother.

I for one was very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
        I cant believe nobody has mentioned the outright lie told by the coach to al and scott. He said that Denver had 17 two minute drives last year and only scored one field goial.

Nobody has challenged that, nobody has mentioned it.

Im just going off memory, but didnt Cutler score in thast two minutes vs the Chargers? A td and a 2 point conversion? Yea...I vaguely remember that. If he is going to just make up stuff in interviews, how can we trust him....how could the player?
        I think that may be semantics. The quote was that we had 17 two minute drives that ended in two points, not 17 two minute drives of which we only ended up with 3 points (all season).
        I'd have to see the stats, but that is how I understood it.

You might be right though... the point is kind of fine.
        Last edited by Road_Apples; 04-03-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
          I cant believe nobody has mentioned the outright lie told by the coach to al and scott. He said that Denver had 17 two minute drives last year and only scored one field goial.

Nobody has challenged that, nobody has mentioned it.

Im just going off memory, but didnt Cutler score in thast two minutes vs the Chargers? A td and a 2 point conversion? Yea...I vaguely remember that. If he is going to just make up stuff in interviews, how can we trust him....how could the player?
          Drive started at 4:22

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/drivec...meId=280914007

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
            "How do the Broncos get up from this, and get up and ride? Because they've taken a hit over the last month or so?"

"By winning."

So. Awesome.
            Wow, a head coach who thinks it important to win.

The man's a freakin' genius.

/sarcasm
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman View Post
              Wow, a head coach who thinks it important to win.

The man's a freakin' genius.

/sarcasm
              The Jake Plummer hater is back, folks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
                The Jake Plummer hater is back, folks.
                sigpic

Comment

One thing I will say about him is that he has a vision of what he wants. That and he really dissected the offense well. We had alot of yards but did not put points on the board. Hopefully his vision works. But he knows what he wants.
                  Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Great post!! cp for u! man, i'm really excited for the season after hearing that! GETT'UM JOSH!!!!!!!

:go:

Comment

Working...
                    X