BMARSH sporscenter interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMARSH sporscenter interview

NOTE: I did not see the interview, nor did I write the following comments, i copied them from the Orangemane

* Starts of joking that Jay is not his favorite person right now.

* Excited for both the Broncos and Bears. Thinks both sides can go on happy.

* Says the locker room believes in McDaniels and Bowlen. We have a great group of guys who will follow McDaniels lead.

* He and Cutler were drafted together and expected to play together for a long time but it didn't work out.

* It's time to look forward to the new era with McDaniels. Believes in the moves Bowlen is making.

* McDaniels was able accomplish amazing things with Matt Cassel last year.

* Spoke with Orton yesterday and expressed how excited he is to play with him. Called Orton a smart, good QB.

* Mentioned Orton's 15-2 record at home and said that with McDaniels leading them they'd be just fine.

* Says McDaniels and Bowlen have not lost one bit of confidence from the locker room. With McDaniels knowledge, they're not going to miss a beat.

* Cutler is a special QB who doesn't come around often, but the locker room has full belief in McDaniels.

* Thinks Broncos fans may not like Cutler too much during the preseason game.

* Chicago fans will like Cutler and he'll do good things in their community.
    im not sure if im allowed to post links to another board, so until i know if we are or not i will not post the link

I'm proud of B-Marsh.

Now that's a great attitude. I think he realizes that he's the face of this offense now, and I like how he's taking this trade. Honestly, I don't think our offense will miss a beat next year. It may be a completely different kind of offense, but I don't expect anything less than a top 10 offense, both scoring and yardage.

Comment

He'd make a great analyst if he gets suspended 8 games, or whatever some people are guessing.

Comment

How can someone who is so positive when it's needed most make such bad decisions away from football :brick: :brick:

If he could stay out of trouble he'd be the perfect WR.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
          I don't expect anything less than a top 10 offense, both scoring and yardage.
          um... really?

Comment

I love B-Marsh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              He'd make a great analyst if he gets suspended 8 games, or whatever some people are guessing.
              For the last time, Brandon Marshall will not be suspended 8 games, the magic number will be a big fat 0!!!! I have been saying this since the "charges were dropped".. Last time he was suspended even though he was not convicted, so the league had the right to suspend him because he was charged with something, this is why I say he will not be suspended at all because the charges were dropped, therefore nothing to suspend him on. Just watch Mcdaniels press conference today when asked about Marshall, he says that charges were dropped and something to the sort of expecting nothing to happen in so many words.

Comment

Originally posted by cdiff0 View Post
                For the last time, Brandon Marshall will not be suspended 8 games, the magic number will be a big fat 0!!!! I have been saying this since the "charges were dropped".. Last time he was suspended even though he was not convicted, so the league had the right to suspend him because he was charged with something, this is why I say he will not be suspended at all because the charges were dropped, therefore nothing to suspend him on. Just watch Mcdaniels press conference today when asked about cutler, he says that charges were dropped and something to the sort of expecting nothing to happen in so many words.

I hope you're right. Because I sure as hell don't want our best offensive player on the bench for any games for the BRUTAL schedule next year.

Comment

They picked the one player who is on the verge of being in trouble and being suspended to do THAT interview?

If the locker room was divided and upset at the FO do you think Marshall would say so? Heck no! He can't afford to go on ESPN and start airing out the locker room's dirty laundry. He's in enough hot water. I bring nothing from that interview but scripted answers.

Comment

Originally posted by serfrocker View Post
                    um... really?
                    Really, if not both, than at least one, preferably scoring. I believe in McDs offensive scheme. Short, high percentage passing just marching down the field. With our receivers and pass protection, I don't see why that is out of the question, especially with McDaniels credentials at running an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                      If he could stay out of trouble he'd be the perfect WR.
                      He just needs to swear off chicks...they seem to be his undoing.

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                        He just needs to swear off chicks...they seem to be his undoing.
                        Maybe he should try men?

Comment

I'm definetley wearing my B-Marsh shirt to training tommorow!

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
                            I love B-Marsh.
                            The funny thing is if anybody asked any knowledgeable fan at the beginning of last season who would be more likely to go via Trade or FA first, Marshall or Cutler, I would think almost 100% of people would say Marshall.

I also find it funny that of the two, Marshall had more maturing to do and by most accounts he is prgressing and Cutler no so much.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              I hope you're right. Because I sure as hell don't want our best offensive player on the bench for any games for the BRUTAL schedule next year.
                              I think the fact that we are rebuilding so dramatically and our owner is sending out letters to season ticket holders for damage control suggests that the organization doesn't really expect much from the upcoming season. Get use to looking forward to draft weekends for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X