BMARSH sporscenter interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
    They picked the one player who is on the verge of being in trouble and being suspended to do THAT interview?

If the locker room was divided and upset at the FO do you think Marshall would say so? Heck no! He can't afford to go on ESPN and start airing out the locker room's dirty laundry. He's in enough hot water. I bring nothing from that interview but scripted answers.
    Are people looking for someone to come out and say they hate McDaniels, hate Bowlen, and think the trade was the worst move in the history of professional sports so they can feel validated in their short-sighted anger about a trade that Cutler himself forced? I'm guessing they'll be waiting a while.

Comment

I dont think this is the whole truth.

I can't imagine BMarsh being as optimistic as he is letting on. With that said, I do believe overall the Broncos locker room will stay on board with McD. For the simple fact that they want to win, and McD has proven himself. An NFL coach since 2001, in a franchise that dominated the league for a decade over a player with great promise that one day will be one of the best. Which actually remains to be seen, we have all seen what Romo ended up being all about. Until you play those high stake games we will never know what Cutler could have been in Denver. Some people say that you are only as good as your last game. We all remember the SD game.
      :usa: :orton: :usa:

[SIGPIC]

Comment

Link to the video anyone??
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          Get use to looking forward to draft weekends for a few years.
          Unlike all the Super Bowls we've had to look forward to in the past 10?

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
            Unlike all the Super Bowls we've had to look forward to in the past 10?
            Or the playoff "wins" for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by biggymac609 View Post
              NOTE: I did not see the interview, nor did I write the following comments, i copied them from the Orangemane

im not sure if im allowed to post links to another board, so until i know if we are or not i will not post the link
              Spoke with Orton yesterday and expressed how excited he is to play with him. Called Orton a smart, good QB.

pretty funny , said cutler's good for the community though lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                Are people looking for someone to come out and say they hate McDaniels, hate Bowlen, and think the trade was the worst move in the history of professional sports so they can feel validated in their short-sighted anger about a trade that Cutler himself forced? I'm guessing they'll be waiting a while.
                I never said I was upset with the trade. I just stated that if there was mixed feelings in the locker room Marshall would be the last person to say so. He's under too much of a microscope.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to a video of the interview? Much appreciated!:salute!:
                  sigpic

Comment

at least we still have b-marsh thank god

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco View Post
                      at least we still have b-marsh thank god
                      and Royal, and Hillis, and Clady, and Harris, and Graham, and Scheff (for now), and Champ, and DJ, and so on.:salute!:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                        The funny thing is if anybody asked any knowledgeable fan at the beginning of last season who would be more likely to go via Trade or FA first, Marshall or Cutler, I would think almost 100% of people would say Marshall.

I also find it funny that of the two, Marshall had more maturing to do and by most accounts he is prgressing and Cutler no so much.
                        That's what I was thinking. It's good to see some maturity coming from him. His leadership responsibilities were suddenly elevated recently so I hope he can stay out of trouble. I've never thought Brandon was a bad person; just young and foolish. It seems he's taking some steps in the right direction, at least.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                        X