Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will miss Orton in Chicago

Kyle,
    You will be greatly missed in Chicago. I was a big fan of yours, and wish we could have kept you here. Thanks for everything you did for the team, taking us to the playoffs, being a much better quarterback than Grossman and being "cool" about it, etc. Good luck on your new team.
    Frank (Chicago Bears Fan)

Originally posted by ortonfan View Post
    Kyle,
    You will be greatly missed in Chicago. I was a big fan of yours, and wish we could have kept you here. Thanks for everything you did for the team, taking us to the playoffs, being a much better quarterback than Grossman and being "cool" about it, etc. Good luck on your new team.
    You can have him back.... we'll negate the whole stupid trade. We wish you would have kept him, too.

Comment

Kyle,
      Classy bro - good luck to you and your bears this year.

I'd like to say Denver will take care of him but - this is a business so, who knows, he could be traded tomorrow.
      "Jay Cutler will never win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl.................take that to the bank!" - KWHIT97

LOL!!!!

Comment

This is not meant as an insult to you, but I just don't get the obsession with such a mediocre QB.
        sigpic

Comment

No problem, I can understand that. Although, I don't think he's a mediocre QB. His stats are good, he's a great leader and team player with good skill. He just wasn't given enough time in Chicago, because management was stubbornly clinging to Rex Grossman. I think if he gets the proper support, he will easily take the Broncos into the playoffs and maybe to the Superbowl in time.

Comment

Orton - good guy, not so good football player. He is a winner but most of those wins should not be put under his name. JAY CUTLER IS THE REAL DEAL FOR US.

Comment

Kyle,
              Classy post. Good luck with Cutler - I'm sure if he's happy there, you have a great QB to move your team forward.
              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

finally someone from Chicago who is not lying their asses off.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIBEARS Cutler View Post
                  Orton - good guy, not so good football player. He is a winner but most of those wins should not be put under his name. JAY CUTLER IS THE REAL DEAL FOR US.
                  Jay is the total opposite. Bad guy good football player.

Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    You can have him back.... we'll negate the whole stupid trade. We wish you would have kept him, too.
                    So what do we say jet? Keep a whiney punk ass on our team? Kiss ass and make the ass happy?

I'm sorry but Jay's interview, just aired here in the west on ESPN, made me say words I can't type here.

Screw Jay.

Go Broncos. :go:
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
                      This is not meant as an insult to you, but I just don't get the obsession with such a mediocre QB.
                      Then why is everyone so obsessed with Cutler?

Comment

Kyle,
                        Classy note......by the way, I could use a deep dish pizza right about now!!!!

You have a Great City...love it.

Comment

Kyle,
                          Thanks for sharing your sentiments with us Bronco fans. The Bears have a legacy which is Football Royalty. I remember Billy Wade and Richie Pettibone in the NFL Championship vs the Giants (1962 or '63, I forget). Watched it on our little 1-channel black and white TV in a small town in North Dakota.

I have great optimism about Orton.

I'm thinking skills good enough to be a starter in the NFL (average, but maybe better).

I'm thinking tough. I'm thinking smart. I'm thinking coachable.

I'm thinking good O-Line, excellent receivers and a System that channels success.

I'm thinking, possibly, an inspirational leader.

I'm thinking a guy the fans will appreciate.

Comment

I'm thinking.......don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Comment

I'm thinking... future "Just for Men" Beard commercials. And maybe 2009 CSU Keg Stand Champion.
                              "Jay Cutler will never win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl.................take that to the bank!" - KWHIT97

LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X