Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

I'd say, Portis will have another wild game. he'll run for 130 to 150 yards with 2 TDs

Plumer will have 225 yrds and 2 passing TDs as well

Score: Broncos 28 and Chiefs 14
    ==D==> ORANGE CRUSH <==D==

Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by BRONDCOS
    I'd say, Portis will have another wild game. he'll run for 130 to 150 yards with 2 TDs

Plumer will have 225 yrds and 2 passing TDs as well

Score: Broncos 28 and Chiefs 14
    Bhawww hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC 31 - DEN 24

Comment

Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by Chiefz_Rule
      Bhawww hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC 31 - DEN 24
      Yet again another prediction that a team will put up over 30 pts on the Broncos. No one has accomplished that yet this year and Sunday will be no different.

Denver - 31
      KC - 23

Consider that in the past 3 weeks KC and Denver have both played the Raiders and Chargers. Denver held both opponents to 16 points. KC managed to hold them to an astounding 41 pts. San Diego managed to put up 17 and kept it with 7 for much of their game. Oakland almost managed a win - IN KC!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
        Yet again another prediction that a team will put up over 30 pts on the Broncos. No one has accomplished that yet this year and Sunday will be no different.

Denver - 31
        KC - 23

Consider that in the past 3 weeks KC and Denver have both played the Raiders and Chargers. Denver held both opponents to 16 points. KC managed to hold them to an astounding 41 pts. San Diego managed to put up 17 and kept it with 7 for much of their game. Oakland almost managed a win - IN KC!!!
        Ok buddy boy, we can play your game.

Only one team (Green Bay 34 points) has put up more than 30 points against KC, and we won in overtime by 6 points.

A team DID put up 30 points against Denver (New England), and BEAT Denver by 4 points IN YOUR HOUSE.

Now YOU consider this.

KC averages 30.1 points per game 1st in the NFL.

DEN averages 23.2 points per game 9th in the NFL.

For those of you that cannot do the math, that is a 6.9 point difference in average.

DEN averages 17.2 points allowed per game 4th in the NFL.

KC averages 18.5 points allowed per game 8th in the NFL.

Again for those of you that cannot do the math, that is a 1.3 point difference in average.

Simple math tells you that on an average the Chiefs would be the Donkey's by 5.6 points which is the ONLY way that you could apply any sort of scoring theory to this situation even though we all know that basing anything on stats is utter bullsh*t.

So here is the final fact that I will leave you with...

You talk about the Raiders, and the Chargers contending with the Chiefs... Thats fine... Just don't forget that the Chicago Bears whipped your collective a**es in YOUR house....

Have fun playing catch up on Sunday fellas...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Ok buddy boy, we can play your game.

Only one team (Green Bay 34 points) has put up more than 30 points against KC, and we won in overtime by 6 points.

A team DID put up 30 points against Denver (New England), and BEAT Denver by 4 points IN YOUR HOUSE....

Just don't forget that the Chicago Bears whipped your collective a**es in YOUR house....
          Okay, we're both right. However the Broncos average score with Plummer is also over 30 (I believe is somewhere between 31 & 32.)

As for Chicago... Yeah they really handed it to us at 19-10. The only reason they could put up that many points was the good field position we kept giving them all game long. Just about any team can go 30 yards to kick a FG - which Chicago did 4 times. But you're right Chicago really dominated that game. NOT!

Comment

Since this will likely be his last game against the Kansas Sh1tty I expect Shannon to have another huge game. 100+ yards and a couple of TD's.

Clinton will bust out some long runs and hit about 130 with a touchdown.

Dante Hall won't be the beneficiary of any non-called clips and will be a zero factor.

TrINT Green will throw a few picks.

****ie will cry.

Holmes will be shut down.

Eddie Quitterson will still be a loser.

Neil Smith will still be wearing his Bronco Super Bowl rings.

Tony G. gets a touchdown but it won't be enough as the Broncos win 30-10.

Comment

I am feeling pretty good about this game. I think it will be close. Sticking with my original prediction:

Broncos: 28
              Chefs: 24

Although that 24 is stretching it! :p

GO BRONCOS!! Let's WIN WIN WIN!!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Denver- 31
                K.C-19

Note: K.C will score 19 only if thier kicker is on otherwise -7
                97-DenverBroncos-98

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                  Okay, we're both right. However the Broncos average score with Plummer is also over 30 (I believe is somewhere between 31 & 32.)

As for Chicago... Yeah they really handed it to us at 19-10. The only reason they could put up that many points was the good field position we kept giving them all game long. Just about any team can go 30 yards to kick a FG - which Chicago did 4 times. But you're right Chicago really dominated that game. NOT!
                  Hmmm, well you whole point was we ALMOST got beat by the Raiders in our house, my whole point was you DID get beat by the Bears in your house.

I never mentioned the word "dominated", I said they whipped your collective asses.

Comment

Everybody gets to have an off-week.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

I never mentioned the word "dominated", I said they whipped your collective asses.
                      And that difference would be?

Comment

Prediction

How about this:

Broncos 31
                        KC -7

NFL finally starts cracking down on the officials for past mistakes so the nervous umps start the Chiefs in the hole to make up for the last missed call.

Comment

NFL

Chiefs 31

Donks 14

Shanarat finally realizes that he is the problem in Denver, not the QB.

Comment

BRONCOS- 31 CHEFS-20

Comment

The CHIEFS 31 broncos 12 our "d" steps up and lets them get 4 feild goals
                              never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Comment

Working...
                              X