Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions

Here's my prediction: "Green's pass intended for number 87 was... In-Com-Plete!!!" Broncos 34 Chiefs 17

Comment

I like, correction, I love our chances here. Man, the Chiefs are beatable, the Bengals proved that. All we have to do is not get all conservative with the ball. Mix up our plays and go after them. Run up the score. Make it look like a college football game.

Comment

predictions

BRONCOS 34,chiefs 24.Enjoy your 11-2 record.

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBean2144
          I like, correction, I love our chances here. Man, the Chiefs are beatable, the Bengals proved that. All we have to do is not get all conservative with the ball. Mix up our plays and go after them. Run up the score. Make it look like a college football game.
          Cincy didn't show that KC was beatable. We did that way back. We didn't take care of business and left a KC foot in the door. We should have slammed it shut w/ a TD instead of FG. Tomorrow's outcome will be much different.

Last week's int in the red zone taught the Broncos how to put the ball into the endzone so we won't be settling for 3 when we're in position for 7. Denver D steps up (with the benefit of Jake & co. on the field more than KC's offense) and keeps KC in check but allows a late TD in garbage time.

Denver - 27
          KC - 23

Comment

Denver 28
            Chiefs 24

Patriots 24
            Dolphins 10

Titans 38
            Colts 36
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by Chiefz_Rule
              Bhawww hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC 31 - DEN 24

Go back to your own board where you think you are God. You are the biggest idiot I have ever talked to in all message boards. You have no clue about football, you never played the sport, the closest you have ever came to a real game was a playstation.

And this is coming from a girl!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What is the prediction for Sunday game..??

Originally posted by kimmie_broncos1
                Go back to your own board where you think you are God. You are the biggest idiot I have ever talked to in all message boards. You have no clue about football, you never played the sport, the closest you have ever came to a real game was a playstation.

And this is coming from a girl!
                Man serious burn!!
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Denver 27
                  KC 17

2nd Defense in the league proves why it is second.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

KC 30
                    Denver 24

Final/OT

A man can dream, can't he? That will be the final score, whether or not it is reversed (if it was Broncos 30 KC 24 in OT). I am nervous but excited about the game. Gonna be tough! Broncos always are.

Comment

BRONCOS WIN

BRONCOS WIN, BRONCOS WIN! That was the best game I have seen in years...way to step it up boys!

Shannon Sharpe...you are the greatest! loved you in your white hat yesterday!

For any of ya all that doubted them...SHAME SHAME SHAME!

With leaders like Sharpe, Smith, Eddy Mac, and Portis...you can't go wrong staying in their corner!!

GO BRONCOS!! Shannon Sharpe...ONE MORE YEAR!

Comment

We won we won

I was watching at 00:12am over here in england but didn't feel the slightest bit tired. Denver have certainly got that playoff thirst now. They can smell it and they'll do anything to get it!!!!!!!!!!
                        My prediction is denver 45 Chiefs 27 lol
                        Portis will get 5 TD's oh wait they played last night and he did get 5 yes 5 td's!!!!!!!!!
                        Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

Did you watch that game with SKY? How do they televise football games over there?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                          X