• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowlen all so Hired Wade Phillips
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hockey Guy View Post
      Basically, we are all speaking opinions and in this country, fortunately, we are all entitled to have and express them.

You really can have the opinion that some of the new coach's actions were immature, just as others may dislike Jay Cutler and believe that some of his actions were immature. Or, you could have the opinion that both were immature and no one looks good in this mess, including the owner.

It's a matter of opinion, not truth.

"If he wins it will be a direct result of his ability to evaluate talent, all the cuts and FA acquisitions on the defense, the offensive scheme, and preparation are because of him.

If he wins it will be a direct result of his ability to prepare, condition, and unite the best TEAM HE has put together."

this is truth, not opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
        I completely didn't mean to but hurt you, I am 31, and born and raised in colorado. MY point that you must have overlooked, is that there will be a million "I told you so posts" therefore reinforcing the original post that i was complimenting me when you commented on my response, making it a laughably true statement.

So if you want to compare jock strap sizes after that rant lets go ahead, but I wasn't trying to say you weren't a bronco fan, only saying that with your 69 post you may have not seen how damn fickle this board is and how fast they play the "i'm smarter than the actual coach card"

Yowza, prozac anyone.
        Ok...owninit.... I apologize... but you see... this is the kind of disarray the Broncos nation is in now.... We need reassurance... Pat's letter to the fans didn't do it... NOT BY A LONGSHOT.... This mess is so, so, sooo Raiderish.... uughh.. I think I will go barf....

Comment

Originally posted by theflammer View Post
          Bowlen all so Hired Wade Phillips
          shanahan drafted willie middlebrooks.

Comment

Venom?

Originally posted by owninit View Post
            I couldn't disagree more.......

As for the paragraph before it is a venom filled rant that shows the ax you are grinding before even posting a valid thought, referring as Cutler to "the player" is an attempt to reinforce his motto that no one is above the TEAM, and that by no means is treating the fans in a condescending manor, above all it limits the media’s ability to say Mcdaniels says “Cutler………..”

The only people who think he was “horribly immature” are people who think that cutler needs catered too, and doesn’t need to play by the same rules as the rest of the players.

Who gives a crap if he is wearing a hoody in a press conference? I like to wear them, he is talking football not stock market analysis, and the "press conference" is at his work place where it is the offseason and he is studying film and working.
            We are all entitled to our opinions, and I guess if you want to interpret my opinion that the new coach has some inadequacies as venomous, you may do so. I don't dispute your right to disagree. Perhaps some of us think that the new coach was being dishonest with Cutler. Your statement about "the only people who think....." shows that you really do not want to entertain differing opinion or give respect to those who do.

People are entitled to hold opinions different than yours without being belittled or characterized as venomous. You just hold a different opinion. That's what free discussion is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeyDookie View Post
              "If he wins it will be a direct result of his ability to evaluate talent, all the cuts and FA acquisitions on the defense, the offensive scheme, and preparation are because of him.

If he wins it will be a direct result of his ability to prepare, condition, and unite the best TEAM HE has put together."

this is truth, not opinion.
              No, sir, it is an opinion. It's not all about the new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                i guarantee bowlen will not be singing the same tune if cutler turns out to be all that we thought he was and leads the bears to superbowls, and mcd wastes the two picks on busts, while we realize orton sucks, and is not half the talent cutler was and in a couple years our team is worse off then ever before
                Please don't talk about Cutler winning Super Bowls, it's just lame.

That trade may have given them what they call a franchise QB but with no line, no recievers, and a plummeting defense that is not much better than ours I highly doubt Cutler will ever win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl!

Cutler is not a champion and he never will be!

Comment

Perhaps some of us think that the new coach was being dishonest with Cutler.

That's what free discussion is all about.

exactly.
                  mcdaniels was "freely discussing" the POSSIBILITY of trading cutler, just as MANY players BETTER THAN CUTLER have been discussed in regards to being traded before too.

and thats what you cant get over.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                    Please don't talk about Cutler winning Super Bowls, it's just lame.

That trade may have given them what they call a franchise QB but with no line, no recievers, and a plummeting defense that is not much better than ours I highly doubt Cutler will ever win a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl!

Cutler is not a champion and he never will be!
                    remember rex grossmen took that same team to the superbowl three seasons ago

they now have a legit back, a good running game, a qb that can make the throws to wrs that orton or rex could not make and a still solid defense

cutler is a huge upgrade over orton
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

We are all entitled to our opinions, and I guess if you want to interpret my opinion that the new coach has some inadequacies as venomous, you may do so. I don't dispute your right to disagree. Perhaps some of us think that the new coach was being dishonest with Cutler. Your statement about "the only people who think....." shows that you really do not want to entertain differing opinion or give respect to those who do.

People are entitled to hold opinions different than yours without being belittled or characterized as venomous. You just hold a different opinion. That's what free discussion is all about.

And I accept the fact that we are all here to express OPINIONS.

Being Dishonest with cutler???????

I don't even think he should have told cutler anything, why should he? If he would have told cutler that he wanted to trade him, this same thing would have happened.

Doing what is best for the company is Job #1 in ANY job. Tell me a boss has never held secrets from you that affect your job directly. It isn't a boss’s job to make sure that he is catering to his workers every wish. Yes good bosses have their workers interests at hand when dealing for and with them, but the chain of command doesn't work when the prisoners run the asylum. You have a team filled with individuals who consistently underperform. Dallas, Chargers, the 500 broncos, who throw teammates under the buss during press conferences, because they did there job, and everyone else didn’t. That isn’t a TEAM.

What has he been inadequate at? Putting up with a pouting QB, who had character issues, who 100%proved McDaniels correct in that there should be concerns with Jays Character?

Seriously what is he so inadequate at?

Did he alienate Jay or did Jay alienate himself?

The EXACT same thing happened in Washington, but Campbell handled it in a professional way.

So by your reasoning Jim Zorn is immature and extremely inadequate?

I appreciate differing opinions, so please to get me to see it your way expand on yours, show me his gross inadequacies, I have already shown you why the wins will be because of him and not in spite so show me honestly how he has been inadequate before even taking the field or having one training camp.

As I stated earlier the only way you can see him as grossly inadequate is if you think as a COACH he should have seen cutler as someone who doesn’t have to play by the rules and should have allowed him to run the roost.

Please enlighten me

Comment

they now have a legit back, a good running game, a qb that can make the throws to wrs that orton or rex could not make and a still solid defense

Last year the bears were FAR from the same team that went to the superbowl.

Comment

Don't be so sure of that until you see what being on the Bears does to Cutler's stats. First, he now has a certifiable BONEHEAD for an OC in Ron Turner who will be sending in the plays. Second, he has (for the moment at least) probably the least talented WR corps in the NFL. Third, we have no idea yet whether or not the FA patches thrown onto the o-line will do any good or not.
                          "That's a crap question."
                          - Kyle Orton

Comment

Getting Personal

Originally posted by donkeyDookie View Post
                            exactly.
                            mcdaniels was "freely discussing" the POSSIBILITY of trading cutler, just as MANY players BETTER THAN CUTLER have been discussed in regards to being traded before too.

and thats what you cant get over.
                            Instead of trying to comprehend someone having a different opinion from you, and disagreeing with that opinion, you would rather judge me as not being able to accept your view as truth.

I can accept lots of things in life but not someone trying to tell me how to think.

We read the situation differently. I think the new coach mishandled the situation with Jay Cutler; you don't. I don't tell you to "get over" your contrary opinion any more than I accept yours as gospel.

People have differing views on this situation. Accept it, don't belittle them.

Comment

Originally posted by WoolfolksUncle View Post
                              Ok...owninit.... I apologize... but you see... this is the kind of disarray the Broncos nation is in now.... We need reassurance... Pat's letter to the fans didn't do it... NOT BY A LONGSHOT.... This mess is so, so, sooo Raiderish.... uughh.. I think I will go barf....
                              I think this mess is so....................Brett Farve, Steve McNair, and now Jay cutler......notice the common link.....bus cook.

Jay wanted out, and Bus broke him out, McDaniles got played to be the "villan" did he do everything right.....probably not, but did he get villified for stuff he did do right, you betcha

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighHitMan7 View Post
                                The Defense lost those 3 games. I bet Cutler wins a lot of close games in Chi-town with a defense that is potentially still top 10.
                                He threw 2 touchdowns and 4 interceptions over that span. I really liked Cutler, but he killed us almost as much as he helped us.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                                X