Best news this offseason (so far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VAFAN View Post
    I foresee Hillis playing the Kevin Faulk type role for the Broncos. I think he fits that role perfectly
    Yes but he needs to improve his blocking which is what he is doin
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I really think that the focus on McD has been one or all of : that he may be too young, or he messed up royally early into his tenure or we can't trust him, etc. I don't see it that way at all, other than he is young. I believe he is an excellent judge of talent, and his assessment of Hillis shouldn't be surprising at all, given what Hillis can do.

It is so much easier to feel good about this team's future once you start to accept who the coach is. Sure some of you have a right to be concerned, but for me, all I see is a guy trying to make us better, and a guy with passion and a record of success.
      Yes he was successful under one of the greatest coaches in nfl history. How ever I feel (this is my opinion) he does't get the big picture. He only knows one way, thats why he tried to recruite his old Qb. He is scared, which I understand. I think he is not open minded enough to bring it all together. He will always have that black cloud over his head with his players and that will be his demise. I loved the Broncos for a long time, when they fired Mike, it pissed me off, but when Cutler left. That was the last straw. I don't like to talk smach about my favorite team. But they will be lucky to win 4 games out of the year. The last 2 games they win wont count, becuase they won't count 4 nothing. I am tornen to the bone. ONE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS I HATE THE BRONCOS ORG. BY FIRING MIKE. THEN HIRING A COACH THAT PISSES AWAY A GOOD QB. THAT IS STUPIDITY. I am embaressed to be a Bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bry2323 View Post
        Yes he was successful under one of the greatest coaches in nfl history. How ever I feel (this is my opinion) he does't get the big picture. He only knows one way, thats why he tried to recruite his old Qb. He is scared, which I understand. I think he is not open minded enough to bring it all together. He will always have that black cloud over his head with his players and that will be his demise. I loved the Broncos for a long time, when they fired Mike, it pissed me off, but when Cutler left. That was the last straw. I don't like to talk smach about my favorite team. But they will be lucky to win 4 games out of the year. The last 2 games they win wont count, becuase they won't count 4 nothing. I am tornen to the bone. ONE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS I HATE THE BRONCOS ORG. BY FIRING MIKE. THEN HIRING A COACH THAT PISSES AWAY A GOOD QB. THAT IS STUPIDITY. I am embaressed to be a Bronco fan.
        I usually don't point out peoples spelling errors but ^ that was pretty bad.

As far as your post, I think most Bronco fans were surprised Shanny got the boot but I also think most fans would agree a change was needed.

I am waiting to see what happens with the picks we got for Cutler and how well Orton does before I say this whole thing was a mistake

Comment

Yes he was successful under one of the greatest coaches in nfl history. How ever I feel (this is my opinion) he does't get the big picture. He only knows one way, thats why he tried to recruite his old Qb. He is scared, which I understand. I think he is not open minded enoughto bring it all together. He will always have that black cloud over his head with his players and that will be his demise. I loved the Broncos for a long time, when they fired Mike, it pissed me off, but when Cutler left. That was the last straw. I don't like to talk smach about my favorite team. But they will be lucky to win 4 games out of the year. The last 2 games they win wont count, becuase they won't count 4 nothing. I am tornen to the bone. ONE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS I HATE THE BRONCOS ORG. BY FIRING MIKE. THEN HIRING A COACH THAT PISSES AWAY A GOOD QB. THAT IS STUPIDITY. I am embaressed to be a Bronco fan.
          Wrong!
          You're way off. You need to wait until at least this upcoming season plays out before playing psychologist, clairvoyant and mind-reader about who JMD really is, and what our season will be like
          If you're embarrassed to be a bronco fan, you don't have to be one. That simple, bud.

BTW, Hooked on phonics worked for me!
          sigpic
          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

While this is good news, it still doesn't measure up to Slowik getting canned, IMO.

:go:

Comment

Welcome to the forum.......and next time, why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Welcome to the forum.......and next time, why don't you tell us how you really feel.

--
                sigpic
                I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

I got toren to the bone once but just one Aleve and I was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    According to Cutlerettes, that means Hillis might be traded very soon.
                    No doubt some Cutlerette will chime in saying that.

Comment

Working...
                    X