TALENT, not luck in 1st game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TALENT, not luck in 1st game!!

I'm am so sick of hearing from you Bronco backers that the Chiefs were lucky in the 1st meeting. Time for you to realize that Dante Hall is on our team, and we are allowed to use him. He is not some cheat code that we are allowed to use once a game. More than luck, TALENT is to blame for the Broncos coming up short last time. Kansas City is just a better team right now. Look forward to seeing you all Sunday.

Re: TALENT, not luck in 1st game!!

Originally posted by kennisonrules
    I'm am so sick of hearing from you Bronco backers that the Chiefs were lucky in the 1st meeting. Time for you to realize that Dante Hall is on our team, and we are allowed to use him. He is not some cheat code that we are allowed to use once a game. More than luck, TALENT is to blame for the Broncos coming up short last time. Kansas City is just a better team right now. Look forward to seeing you all Sunday.
    Face it dude, they paid the refs or somethin. hall is good, but a clip is a clip no matter who is returning it. and that whole morten gets to kick twice thing, well, how much did the refs get for that one? if the ref was twiddlin his fingers and forgot to get in position on one of OUR missed kicks and lets us redo it and end up winning by 1 point, you would be saying the same thing so dont give us that junk.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Hate to say but that just sounds like sour grapes. I mean, to be honest, other than this board, I never heard a gripe one about the play in question. Not in national or local media.

Comment

Re: Re: TALENT, not luck in 1st game!!

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        Face it dude, they paid the refs or somethin. hall is good, but a clip is a clip no matter who is returning it. and that whole morten gets to kick twice thing, well, how much did the refs get for that one? if the ref was twiddlin his fingers and forgot to get in position on one of OUR missed kicks and lets us redo it and end up winning by 1 point, you would be saying the same thing so dont give us that junk.
        people seem to forget about that one.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by kennisonrules
          Hate to say but that just sounds like sour grapes. I mean, to be honest, other than this board, I never heard a gripe one about the play in question. Not in national or local media.
          the only reason it sounds like sour grapes to you is because you were on the good side of it. if you were on the other side, you would be holding on too just like your buddies hold on the the "vaseline" thing a couple years back.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You were lucky the first game. )
            97-DenverBroncos-98

Comment

Originally posted by L.B-7
              You were lucky the first game. )
              exactly

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You Donk fans wanna talk about lucky in the first game. Lets see, I recall Portis fumbled about 3 or 4 times and the ball went right back to the Broncos. I also recall Plummer getting hit as he was throwing a pass and the ball went way offline and to the side and happened to land right in a Broncos players hands instead of being intercepted. I guess that's just good football. No luck involved huh? Get off the first game. You lost, just face it! Quit calling our victory luck, that's the lamest crap you can say when your team doesn't win. Can't wait to come back Monday and see what kind of excuses you got for losing this weekend.

Going to a Chiefs game ---------- Great!
                Watching a Chiefs game --------- Exciting!
                Listening to Donk Fans make excuses --------- Priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                  You Donk fans wanna talk about lucky in the first game. Lets see, I recall Portis fumbled about 3 or 4 times and the ball went right back to the Broncos. I also recall Plummer getting hit as he was throwing a pass and the ball went way offline and to the side and happened to land right in a Broncos players hands instead of being intercepted. I guess that's just good football. No luck involved huh? Get off the first game. You lost, just face it! Quit calling our victory luck, that's the lamest crap you can say when your team doesn't win. Can't wait to come back Monday and see what kind of excuses you got for losing this weekend.

Going to a Chiefs game ---------- Great!
                  Watching a Chiefs game --------- Exciting!
                  Listening to Donk Fans make excuses --------- Priceless!
                  you can tell how guilty you feel by your emotional post. if we recover our own fumble that means its YOUR FAULT you didnt recover, you make no sense. Its not OUR FAULT the ref was out of position and it wasnt OUR fault the ref forgot to throw the flag after the clip. Its bull and you know it! you can deny all you want but the fact still remains the ref gave you plenty chances.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

LOL im sorry his first attepmt at an argument in this forum came up short, but he's a chief fan, and they gets no sympathy.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

It does make sense. It's not OUR fault the ref's missed the call. It's not OUR fault your Donks couldn't get in with first and goal and had to settle with a field goal. You know good and well that if the Chiefs fumble 3 times and throw a pass that should be interecepted this weekend but get it back everytime and win the game. You donk fans will be on here calling us the luckiest team alive. The only thing that's bull is your relentless denial. I bet if we were to kick your a$$ 35 - 10 you'd still be on here calling us lucky, the refs did this, the refs did that. Boo freaking hoo! Cry me a river!

Word from the Wise:

Admitting Denial is the first step to being cured!

Comment

here is my question concerning your "domination" in the first game? Why were you only winning by 6 points? THat to me is
                        not dominating like you all want to believe. The truth is you were
                        out playing us but hey pittsburg outplayed you guys and you still won so it just goes like that sometimes but don't think you were dominating the CHIEFS.

Comment

One more thing. Wasn't Dante Halls return with about 8 minutes left in the game. If Denver is so great and hands down better than the Chiefs why didn't they win the game. They had plenty of time to score again!

Denver Fans Quote to Live By:

When we lose a close game blame it on the Ref. Do that and we can live in denial forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                            It does make sense. It's not OUR fault the ref's missed the call. It's not OUR fault your Donks couldn't get in with first and goal and had to settle with a field goal. You know good and well that if the Chiefs fumble 3 times and throw a pass that should be interecepted this weekend but get it back everytime and win the game. You donk fans will be on here calling us the luckiest team alive. The only thing that's bull is your relentless denial. I bet if we were to kick your a$$ 35 - 10 you'd still be on here calling us lucky, the refs did this, the refs did that. Boo freaking hoo! Cry me a river!

Word from the Wise:

Admitting Denial is the first step to being cured!
                            Hey, stop being so stupid ok? nobody said anything about the goalline stand. we know that was our fault. we control those things and we didnt get it done right. but we dont control the refs! you dont either, but they seemed to be working for your team with their bizarre calls, they blew the whitsle when morten missed his kick and didnt blow when we were clipped. both of those calls were not controlled by either team, but both calls gave the chiefs a total of 10 extra points! thats what ui am saying. if you still cant see that, you're not trying to.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              Hey, stop being so stupid ok? nobody said anything about the goalline stand. we know that was our fault. we control those things and we didnt get it done right. but we dont control the refs! you dont either, but they seemed to be working for your team with their bizarre calls, they blew the whitsle when morten missed his kick and didnt blow when we were clipped. both of those calls were not controlled by either team, but both calls gave the chiefs a total of 10 extra points! thats what ui am saying. if you still cant see that, you're not trying to.
                              Yeah, I bet the refs called every penalty the Broncos commited. Whose to say they didn't call something that greatly benefited the donks. Man, that balmin the ref crap is soooooooo weak! Grow some balls and admit you lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X