Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ya know what we smoked the Chiefs LOL. Well anyway I am really bored so I decided to go all the way back here to this thread, I dont know why its just that its 2 30 am and I am really bored LOL.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    stats speak for themselves. i'm more interested in what sunday's stats will be

Leave a comment:

• ORANGECRUSH#27
    replied
    three blocks from behind on that punt return!
    enough said!

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Re: Re: TALENT, not luck in 1st game!!

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    Face it dude, they paid the refs or somethin. hall is good, but a clip is a clip no matter who is returning it. and that whole morten gets to kick twice thing, well, how much did the refs get for that one? if the ref was twiddlin his fingers and forgot to get in position on one of OUR missed kicks and lets us redo it and end up winning by 1 point, you would be saying the same thing so dont give us that junk.
    Sports Illustrated issued an apology for commending the chiefs. "The Broncos should have won that game" it read.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    I'll admit that game could have went either way depending on the call.
    thats all we wanted out of you damn it! If you notice, nobody cares about that game anymore. only time we bring this up is when chiefs fans stick around and call us names like they really whipped us good in week 5. if you damn chief fans would stick to your own board, we wouldnt even have thought about the clip for a good 6 weeks now.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas! I'll admit that game could have went either way depending on the call. I still don't want to hear what might have been or what could have been. The Chiefs won the game get over it and move on. As for our excuse for all that other crap. I'm not making excuses you guys are. Got to the store and buy yourself a big tube of Vagisil and calm down. It won't be the end of the world when we beat you again this weekend. It will be the end of your season because you'll have nothing left to play for.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Yeah, Yeah! Excuses, Excuses! What's your excuse for losing to Da Bears! I bet the refs screwed you in that game too. Since when did stats determine the outcome of the game? And all those articles your talking about. Yeah, the Denver post made excuses for you too! Excuses are like A$$holes, every Bronco fan has one and they all Stink! I will say we won the first game and we'll just beat you down this Sunday so bad that even your lame A$$ excuses won't work. By the way you should remove the horses from your helmet and replace it with a donkey because were going to make you look like the jacka$$es you are! One more thing. If you were to win a close game and there was a questionable call that went against the opposing team, how would you react. I'm sure you'd be saying yeah we should've lost, you outplayed us. We'll get you next time. Get Real! Take your ref excuses and shove them were the sun don't shine! And remember DE-NIAL isn't just a river it's a lifestyle for Bronco fan.
    We're not talking about the Bears we are talking about the Chiefs and the missed calls. Even Vermiel said it could have been called and was not.

Admit that the outcome could have been different if the punt return was called back and you were put back to your two yard line where you belonged. If you did not score after that and we did not score after that which history shows then who would have won the game? That is the point whether you want to admit it or not.

If you come into Denver and beat us by 10 points, sure I will give you respect, because you came into our house and beat us.

Sunday will tell the tale...

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    Not nearly as weak as a team that can't admit they got worked over and won LARGELY because of the missed calls.

It's funny...every article written about that game says we kicked your a$$es in that game, and that you won on a score that was allowed by questionable means...and yet you STILL don't have enough balls to say "Yep...we won that way the first time, but we'll make up for it this Sunday!"

I have YET to have seen a Chief fan say that.

Talk about growing a set...
    Yeah, Yeah! Excuses, Excuses! What's your excuse for losing to Da Bears! I bet the refs screwed you in that game too. Since when did stats determine the outcome of the game? And all those articles your talking about. Yeah, the Denver post made excuses for you too! Excuses are like A$$holes, every Bronco fan has one and they all Stink! I will say we won the first game and we'll just beat you down this Sunday so bad that even your lame A$$ excuses won't work. By the way you should remove the horses from your helmet and replace it with a donkey because were going to make you look like the jacka$$es you are! One more thing. If you were to win a close game and there was a questionable call that went against the opposing team, how would you react. I'm sure you'd be saying yeah we should've lost, you outplayed us. We'll get you next time. Get Real! Take your ref excuses and shove them were the sun don't shine! And remember DE-NIAL isn't just a river it's a lifestyle for Bronco fan.

Leave a comment:

• ashgbFiuyc grli
    replied
    What cry baby excuses will the horse**** fans have after they get swept by the Chiefs?

Stay tuned.......

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Yeah, I bet the refs called every penalty the Broncos commited. Whose to say they didn't call something that greatly benefited the donks. Man, that balmin the ref crap is soooooooo weak! Grow some balls and admit you lost.
    i see there is no use talking to you now. yu have no sense. im sorry you cant see the fact that the refs gave you 10 more points. you're in for a suprise on sunday. if you think your team is super bowl bound, when was the last time you were able to give up 470 yards in "the scariest stadium" to a 7-5 team and make it all the way?

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by Return of Lava
    Hey, stop being so stupid ok? nobody said anything about the goalline stand. we know that was our fault. we control those things and we didnt get it done right. but we dont control the refs! you dont either, but they seemed to be working for your team with their bizarre calls, they blew the whitsle when morten missed his kick and didnt blow when we were clipped. both of those calls were not controlled by either team, but both calls gave the chiefs a total of 10 extra points! thats what ui am saying. if you still cant see that, you're not trying to.
    Yeah, I bet the refs called every penalty the Broncos commited. Whose to say they didn't call something that greatly benefited the donks. Man, that balmin the ref crap is soooooooo weak! Grow some balls and admit you lost.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    It does make sense. It's not OUR fault the ref's missed the call. It's not OUR fault your Donks couldn't get in with first and goal and had to settle with a field goal. You know good and well that if the Chiefs fumble 3 times and throw a pass that should be interecepted this weekend but get it back everytime and win the game. You donk fans will be on here calling us the luckiest team alive. The only thing that's bull is your relentless denial. I bet if we were to kick your a$$ 35 - 10 you'd still be on here calling us lucky, the refs did this, the refs did that. Boo freaking hoo! Cry me a river!

Word from the Wise:

Admitting Denial is the first step to being cured!
    Hey, stop being so stupid ok? nobody said anything about the goalline stand. we know that was our fault. we control those things and we didnt get it done right. but we dont control the refs! you dont either, but they seemed to be working for your team with their bizarre calls, they blew the whitsle when morten missed his kick and didnt blow when we were clipped. both of those calls were not controlled by either team, but both calls gave the chiefs a total of 10 extra points! thats what ui am saying. if you still cant see that, you're not trying to.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    One more thing. Wasn't Dante Halls return with about 8 minutes left in the game. If Denver is so great and hands down better than the Chiefs why didn't they win the game. They had plenty of time to score again!

Denver Fans Quote to Live By:

When we lose a close game blame it on the Ref. Do that and we can live in denial forever!

Leave a comment:

• zell
    replied
    here is my question concerning your "domination" in the first game? Why were you only winning by 6 points? THat to me is
    not dominating like you all want to believe. The truth is you were
    out playing us but hey pittsburg outplayed you guys and you still won so it just goes like that sometimes but don't think you were dominating the CHIEFS.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    It does make sense. It's not OUR fault the ref's missed the call. It's not OUR fault your Donks couldn't get in with first and goal and had to settle with a field goal. You know good and well that if the Chiefs fumble 3 times and throw a pass that should be interecepted this weekend but get it back everytime and win the game. You donk fans will be on here calling us the luckiest team alive. The only thing that's bull is your relentless denial. I bet if we were to kick your a$$ 35 - 10 you'd still be on here calling us lucky, the refs did this, the refs did that. Boo freaking hoo! Cry me a river!

Word from the Wise:

Admitting Denial is the first step to being cured!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X