Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bronco Says It Best!

"If you're a fan of this team, then be a fan of this team."

This is what LaMont Jordan said after day 2 of the current mini camp. After reading/hearing the player comments I am very optimistic about our chances in the near future, and I for one am in full support of the Broncos! Win or lose, player trades, draft strategies, depth chart, game plans....I will be a fan of this team regardless. None of us (fans) can control or have any input in any of that, all we can control is if we support our team or not. I think the players feed off of the Bronco Nation energy and they need our support!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :usa:

"May God bless you and your family!"

Hallelujah Brutha.

Comment

LOL I was never a fan of LaMont Jordan before but thats the Raider hater in me. Now I cant wait to see him on the field. A good quote from a new Bronco
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        LOL I was never a fan of LaMont Jordan before but thats the Raider hater in me. Now I cant wait to see him on the field. A good quote from a new Bronco
        I have had a closet respect for LaMont since a game against us in, I think it was 07', when he fumbled late in the game and the camera showed him on the sidelines stomping the ground with his fists. You could see the competitive fire that he possesses. Even though he was a Raider I gained some respect for him as a player with a lot of passion.

Does anyone else remember this?

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
          I have had a closet respect for LaMont since a game against us in, I think it was 07', when he fumbled late in the game and the camera showed him on the sidelines stomping the ground with his fists. You could see the competitive fire that he possesses. Even though he was a Raider I gained some respect for him as a player with a lot of passion.

Same here. He was the only one on the Raiders team who seemed to care about winning.

Comment

I remember it. He was biting down on his towel. Looked like he was gonna pull his teeth out. I really felt bad for him.

Comment

No but I know what your talking about personally I like are new rb core I think every player in there is a hard worker (although I dont know much about Torrain) I dont think we need a Moreno on the field. I prefer a rb with passion then one with skills. Thats why I was happy when Raiders let him go cause I know the passion he had. Its also why I never really like Portis the guy was to high on himself and didnt have the passion of Mike Anderson or TD.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Pretty much sums it up perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  No but I know what your talking about personally I like are new rb core I think every player in there is a hard worker (although I dont know much about Torrain) I dont think we need a Moreno on the field. I prefer a rb with passion then one with skills. Thats why I was happy when Raiders let him go cause I know the passion he had. Its also why I never really like Portis the guy was to high on himself and didnt have the passion of Mike Anderson or TD.
                  Are you implying that Moreno doesn't have passion? Seriously? Some have actually criticized him for being too intense and putting himself in harms way because of it.

How about a player with passion and skill? Who wouldn't want that?
                  Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

well jordon need sto shut his yap...first we fans that are upset over this offseason have a right to be upset...doesnt makeus non fans to be mad about the crap that has transpired
                    first we loss a HOF coach...ok i'll deal with that maybe it'll be good

then we hire a unproven, young HC who comes in to a team with the29th defense and imediatly alienates the franchise qb to the point we have to trade him.......we who been fans pre elway know that franchise qbs with the skill set that both elway and cutler have are very rare..

we also know you can win with a lessor qb..but you also need a great defense...which we dont have as of yet and may be years away...so with cutler we at least had a bright spot..add a good running game and the offense could start to overcome some of the defenses weakness, specially if that defense is at least improved...we had something that we could grasp and look forward to

now we have what?...a qb that was hard pressed to beat out griese and grossmen...a new coach, new system that we dont know if it will work...seems to me manginie took the same system to the jets wh limited success
                    so i think we have the right to be leery, we have the right to be madd and express that...until we see these changes produce something to be happy about we have the right to be vocal about theway things have been going

when we have sucess with all these changes we can rejoice..untill then i'll reserve my happiness until i see something that proves losing shanny and cutler was a good thing

that doesnt make me a lessor fan
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by daspeedster View Post
                      I remember it. He was biting down on his towel. Looked like he was gonna pull his teeth out. I really felt bad for him.
                      Look at the poor guy, biting on the towel...

He better play that way in '09 too... I liked him in New England, he was very reliable on many plays...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        well jordon need sto shut his yap...
                        Arapaho sir, I believe you missed the point. "If you're a fan of this team, then be a fan of this team."

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          well jordon need sto shut his yap...first we fans that are upset over this offseason have a right to be upset...doesnt makeus non fans to be mad about the crap that has transpired
                          first we loss a HOF coach...ok i'll deal with that maybe it'll be good

then we hire a unproven, young HC who comes in to a team with the29th defense and imediatly alienates the franchise qb to the point we have to trade him.......we who been fans pre elway know that franchise qbs with the skill set that both elway and cutler have are very rare..

we also know you can win with a lessor qb..but you also need a great defense...which we dont have as of yet and may be years away...so with cutler we at least had a bright spot..add a good running game and the offense could start to overcome some of the defenses weakness, specially if that defense is at least improved...we had something that we could grasp and look forward to

now we have what?...a qb that was hard pressed to beat out griese and grossmen...a new coach, new system that we dont know if it will work...seems to me manginie took the same system to the jets wh limited success
                          so i think we have the right to be leery, we have the right to be madd and express that...until we see these changes produce something to be happy about we have the right to be vocal about theway things have been going

when we have sucess with all these changes we can rejoice..untill then i'll reserve my happiness until i see something that proves losing shanny and cutler was a good thing

that doesnt make me a lessor fan

I like ice cream but only while driving in the car on sunny days with clean pants. On the other hand global warming is certainly a concern, probably won't effect me but possibly others who may or may not be living then.

Comment

yes all three interviews today were very optimistic! how refreshing!!! I am excited for this season!! no real reason that kyle wont do well with a great wr corp and Im thinking we wont run out of backs this season!! We will be back in form this year!!..............................Championship!! !

Comment

Originally posted by daspeedster View Post
                              yeah i remember that game. it was the only time i've ever felt sorry for any raider.

and i know it sounds stupid, but personally i was really really happy when we signed jordan. first off because he seems like a good football player, and second because whenever i played the raiders on madden he'd keep truck sticking like 3 of my guys before scoring.
                              disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
                              X