Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting more excited and nervous every day. [/QUOTE]

I think we all are!

Who is your field goal kicker now? I don't even know.

I agree with a clean game. Hopefully there won't be any blocks in the back. LOL
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Re: just be honest and say it , i did,lol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by N.O. saints
      But I am 100% sure just as you are, that if Matt Muack was starting we would go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl, and Mauck would go 399-400 5500 yards passing 45 TD's and 0 INT's huh?

that crap was funny , i didn't say nothing about your starting QB

had to bring it up , didn't you,lol

broncos is going to lose because you don't have portis to score another 5 tds on the chiefs

portis was the man , as he wears the championship belt around his waste....a cool mofo
      Portis was a talented, but arrogant, self-serving punk. Not a cool (edit) at all.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasDE58
        Even though its in Denver, and I am still haunted by images of the that last game in denver, I think somehow KC might pull this one out. Its entirely more possible that Denver will win by a small to medium margin, but that Mark Schlereth guy on ESPN seems to think Gunther's defensive schemes are designed to allow players to make simplistic plays. He would know wouldn't he? He was an offensive lineman right? He would have played against Gunthers schemes and that D-Line was not made of great talent, besides Thomas.

Mark Schlereth actually does predict that Gunther Cunningham's schemes will allow KC to get enough total defense to complement the extreme offense to get a super bowl win this year.
        Schlereth is a traitor even though he was a Denver Bronco. I can't believe that he has been so brainwashed to think that a defensive Co-ordinator can make all the difference to a defense that has very little talent like K.C.'s. What is he thinking??? Or is he not thinking???

Anyway he does not give a flying flip about what Denver people think of his predictions because I heard that early this morning on 560 ESPN radio, coming to work.

He was part of the Superbowl Teams also. Hard to believe when you become a Sports Reporter that you lose your loyalty and pick Rivals with nothing to base it on.

It would have been different if K.C. went out and got some real good players on defense, but they did not. So the jury is out and I certainly do not trust Mark's judgment in this and will enjoy seeing him proved wrong this year.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
          Schlereth is a traitor even though he was a Denver Bronco.

edit

Hard to believe when you become a Sports Reporter that you lose your loyalty and pick Rivals with nothing to base it on.

Um...why? If that's what you get paid to do, you do it. Its hard to be loyal to teams, as a player, because they very rarely are loyal to the players. Just because he played in Denver and won some rings and has fond memories, doesn't mean that he HAS to pick them. No one gripes when he picks against Washington. In fact, if he truly feels KC will win, and felt out of loyalty that he should pick Denver, then THAT is intellectually dishonest. The man is paid to give his honest opinion, not be a Denver cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Um...why? If that's what you get paid to do, you do it. Its hard to be loyal to teams, as a player, because they very rarely are loyal to the players. Just because he played in Denver and won some rings and has fond memories, doesn't mean that he HAS to pick them. No one gripes when he picks against Washington. In fact, if he truly feels KC will win, and felt out of loyalty that he should pick Denver, then THAT is intellectually dishonest. The man is paid to give his honest opinion, not be a Denver cheerleader.
            Jared,

I can see your point. That is why I said in the rest of my post that I could not see his logic in picking K.C. especially with an unproven defense and only picking up a D.C. It really doesn't make a lot of sense. He is even picking them to go to the Superbowl I believe and that is again saying that they will get out the playoffs, which they have only been able to do one time in their History.

So in my eyes it does not make sense at all. And that is what I said about picking a Rival with no facts to back up his pick.

Comment

Broncos 23-17 Chiefs... GO BRONCOS!!!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Re: Re: just be honest and say it , i did,lol

Portis was a talented, but arrogant, self-serving punk. Not a cool (edit) at all.

I tried to tell that to many Bronco fans last year and they defended his actions and personality to no end. I wonder how many still feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  Jared,

I can see your point. That is why I said in the rest of my post that I could not see his logic in picking K.C. especially with an unproven defense and only picking up a D.C. It really doesn't make a lot of sense. He is even picking them to go to the Superbowl I believe and that is again saying that they will get out the playoffs, which they have only been able to do one time in their History.

So in my eyes it does not make sense at all. And that is what I said about picking a Rival with no facts to back up his pick.
                  Well, I mean, I am not a KC fan, but they are the defending division champs, and one of the best (if unbalanced) teams in the NFL. So until proven otherwise, they are the division favorites. Ex-players tend to be conservative about picks, because the NFL is mucho conservative about change. Its just who they are.

Its not like he's all alone out there picking KC. If THAT were the case, I'd say that he was trying to NOT look baised or something. But lots of regional and national prgnosticators picked the Chiefs. (in his best Derrick Coleman imitation) Whoop dee damn do......Its not like any of them can actually see the future.

Comment

Well, I mean, I am not a KC fan, but they are the defending division champs, and one of the best (if unbalanced) teams in the NFL. So until proven otherwise, they are the division favorites. Ex-players tend to be conservative about picks, because the NFL is mucho conservative about change. Its just who they are.

Its not like he's all alone out there picking KC. If THAT were the case, I'd say that he was trying to NOT look baised or something. But lots of regional and national prgnosticators picked the Chiefs. (in his best Derrick Coleman imitation) Whoop dee damn do......Its not like any of them can actually see the future.
                    Noted. He did pick them to go to the Superbowl. How many have done that? Not many that I have seen.

If he picked them to win the division I would understand it a little better. But there are so many factors against them winning the Superbowl and he still picks them. So I will enjoy laughing at him when he is wrong. I will also enjoy calling him on 560 ESPN morning show and ask him WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasDE58
                      Realisticly, there is no real way to guess who will win this one. You guys really pushed to improve your secondary. I have not looked at the stats, but denver had to have decent coverage defense last year. But the takeaways for will go up for that secondary drasticly. Champ Bailey is obviously a great shut-down corner, but I think the talk about the "best" shutdown corner is maybe over stated. I would take Chris Mcalister first. Obviously trading Portis for him was out of the question, they have Jamal Lewis.

ummm, how can you say that ANY corner in the NFL is better than champ bailey, ESPECIALLY after the new "enforcement" of the 5 yard contact rule, you better believe that law, mcallister, and woodson were great at rerouting routes, and disrupting timed plays. bu now they wont be able to do that, and you have use speed to cover the #1 WR now, now tell me, is there any better cover corner in the league than champ bailey..no!
                      Blet

Comment

Good luck on the season fellas.

I'm of course predicting a close Chiefs win, 27-21 but who the hell knows how our D or WR's will respond or even show up.

Wish I was coming to Denver for the game, always a fun time, even though I liked Mile High better.

Comment

Originally posted by KCPowercat

I'm of course predicting a close Chiefs win, 27-21 but who the hell knows how our D or WR's will respond or even show up.

Wish I was coming to Denver for the game, always a fun time, even though I liked Mile High better.
                          Thank you and good luck you all. Btw you got the score backwards, it will be Denver wins 27-24.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by KCPowercat

Honestly I believe that you and us will be seesawing for the division lead all year long. Should get really interesting by December.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

27-24 denver wins a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
                                ummm, how can you say that ANY corner in the NFL is better than champ bailey, ESPECIALLY after the new "enforcement" of the 5 yard contact rule, you better believe that law, mcallister, and woodson were great at rerouting routes, and disrupting timed plays. bu now they wont be able to do that, and you have use speed to cover the #1 WR now, now tell me, is there any better cover corner in the league than champ bailey..no!
                                Whether or not he is better with the new rule is yet to be seen. Like Jared said about portis, "He was talented, but an arrogant self-serving player", you could make a case for Bailey to be the same. He did go on ESPN saying he was the best corner in the nfl just because he got traded for a franchise halfback. Which is a theory that is shattered because IF McAlister is better, they still had no possible way to deal for him. Joe Gibbs was back in DC and so was a shut-down corner. But a talented HB was no where to be found, that trade oppritunity presented itself on a silver platter. And probably came about because of some of those plays in that playoff game with the Colts.

Anyways watching tonight for a big colts loss to the patriots. I can say I am tired of every sports writer and anylyst picking the colts for the superbowl this year. If anything they did the exact same thing in free agency as KC did, NOTHING. Although their defense isnt as bad, but its easy to punch holes in it. We would of tied them by the end if offseason refs would allow Tony Gonzalez to catch a pass for 6 points. The offensive holding call was pure BS. Priest also had the best game last year against them, running for like 180 yards. He shoulda went down on his big 50+ yard run though because once his forward movement stopped I think it was Mike Doss who came up and knocked the ball out when he stopped moving.

Yeah, right now I hate the colts more then denver. Since we AFC west people have to play the south this year, we both get a game to kill them heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X