Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javalon
    replied
    I just thought it would be fun to look at some of the predictions going into our last prime time game against the Chiefs coming into Mile High.

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefsrule
    replied
    Originally posted by AmericasSwtHart
    I predict that Denver will dominate the first quarter. KC will take the lead in the 2nd and 3rd, then in the 4th, we will run the ball, touchdown Broncos, game over - we win! *lol* 24-17
    You would think that dominating would mean more than 10 points. I don't know. But this is the closest prediction by any of you Broncs fans to reality that I have seen so far.

Didn't say it was a realistic prediction, though. Go Chiefs.

Leave a comment:

• DieHard
    replied
    Broncos By 14

I think we might win by more. We are going to smash the Chefs!

Leave a comment:

• CALI+BRONC
    replied
    Denver 35
    KC 14
    Other predictions for the game
    Q 150+ yards
    Plummer 250 passing yards
    Lynch 1 int
    Wilson 2+ sacks
    These are all minimums ...........................

Leave a comment:

• AmericasSwtHart
    replied
    I predict that Denver will dominate the first quarter. KC will take the lead in the 2nd and 3rd, then in the 4th, we will run the ball, touchdown Broncos, game over - we win! *lol* 24-17

AmericasSwtHart

Leave a comment:

• cheffz
    replied
    26-17 chiefs, holmes over 100

Leave a comment:

• CONative2291984
    replied
    I think its gonna be 31-14 Broncos. Damn, Im glad the regular season is starting. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    replied
    24-20 Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Bronczilla
    replied
    Denver's D is better than last year. KC's O is worse. If KC couldn't score 30 pts on us last year, what makes anyone think they can this year?

KC still has a weak D line, untalented LBs and marginal talent in the defensive secondary. Even a shaky Denver offense won't have trouble scoring on them.

I don't really like predicting actual scores, but I'd expect something more like Denver 28 KC 9.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    I can see why you are called LOCO.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by LocoChiefsFan
    Man, what's up with that? I don't think any of the Chiefs fans that posted, posted predictions. I will: 21-7 KC wins!!!!
    I can see why you are called LOCO.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
    Loco - I did post my prediction.

broncos4ever - if they were to pick the Broncos, then I could say that I don't see why, and we'd be in the same situation. I mean - it's okay to be a homer, but don't be blind to why people won't select your team. Not always gonna happen.

I stick to my original statement - gonna be a good game. My cheers is still up, guys.

To be honest with you, I am not picking the Broncos to win the Superbowl either. I also think it is going to be a race with KC to whomever wins the division. I just think there are much better teams out there then KC and Denver at this time. Indy and New England are much better then our teams. As a dark horses you could also throw in the Jets and the Titans. Though I don't think those teams are better than KC and Denver.

The thing that ticked me off is that is one our Superbowl players making that prediction and it does not seem like he has any facts to back it up.

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefsrule
    replied
    Loco - I did post my prediction.

broncos4ever - if they were to pick the Broncos, then I could say that I don't see why, and we'd be in the same situation. I mean - it's okay to be a homer, but don't be blind to why people won't select your team. Not always gonna happen.

I stick to my original statement - gonna be a good game. My cheers is still up, guys.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasDE58
    replied
    Anyone watch the pats colts game tonight? Was a great game. A really great 2nd half. Both teams played pretty horrible on defense, and especially the pats vs the run... they gave up somewhere around 200 yards. 142 yds to Edge but he fumbled twice. Manning did ok, but most of his big completions were because New Eng. was playing downright horrible D except for a few clutch plays that kept them in the game. The colts D was almost as bad.. Both teams gave up 400+ yards.. In the end the colts missed a 48 yarder and NE won by 3.

New England's run defense was a big surprise, they in a kind of looked like, KC last year heh. In fact I don't think we gave up as much run yards in our playoff game as they did tonight. Even Indy's backup shredded them.

Colts in the redzone vs New Eng... same old story... 1st drive - picked off, 2nd to last drive - edge choked up the ball to rookie DT wilfork on the 1 with a chance to take the lead 31 27, last drive they got another chance but indy gave up a huge sack to put the field goal at 48 yards. Tom Brady did look sick in this game. That guy is way underated. He threw 28-36, 3 TDs, 355 yards, 1 pick because his tight end didnt run the route right. Indy's offense is going to have to be picture perfect to make a super bowl run. Their secondary blowz. I think any of the upper echelon AFC teams is a more likely AFC championship team then Indy after that.

Leave a comment:

• Zanataki
    replied
    The Broncos are going to win 423 to 3.
    Superfan prediction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X