X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBill027
    replied
    Good post.

Never gonna happen tho. Yep we had our chance with Jay.

lol @ the guy that says we'll have a ring and Cutler won't be in the NFL by 2011. Priceless, just as outrageous as the OPs scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Poindexter
    replied
    The original poster is being a "realist"......

Even if half of that claptrap was accurate it still wouldn't make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't reply on how you still have high hopes of seeing Cutler and Shanahan back in Denver just before this season starts
    That's the kind of comments most likely to come out of your mouth...
    Obviously. That is why I just said it.

Leave a comment:

• dragster69
    replied
    Originally posted by jhns View Post
    Ummm......

You can't believe what you are doing?
    I'm surprised you didn't reply on how you still have high hopes of seeing Cutler and Shanahan back in Denver just before this season starts
    That's the kind of comments most likely to come out of your mouth...

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
    I can't believe that no matter how dumb an stupid the thread may be, that there's always somebody replying and feeding the stupidity
    Ummm......

You can't believe what you are doing?

Leave a comment:

• BRONCO @ BIRTH
    replied
    Originally posted by BulldogRed View Post
    I was just using my crystal ball, I have some very exiting news for you all in Bronco land.

The Next year the Broncos will go 6-10, with half of the wins coming in the first three weeks. McD will have a little bit of trouble getting our D to be respectable with the 3-4 taking over. Our O will be average and take big steps back at the QB and WR positions. Orton will have a less than spectacular year with around 2900 yards passing and 19 ints to 14 tds.
    McD will blame it on a young D and a Qb that is still trying to learn the system.

in 2010 the broncos will go 4-12 with more of the vets on the team getting frustrated with limited offensive production. B marsh will be upset that he isnt getting the ball and Royal will be benefiting from it. Orton will not start and they will go in the direction of Simms. Simms will have a solid year but mostly because our D still isnt good. McD will be fired after not being able to show any leadership and no players wanting to play for him.

Meanwhile,

Jay Cutler will be out of his contract in Chicago and see that Josh is fired, and immediately sign back with the broncos. Shanahan will be hired back after Pat pulls an Al Davis and say "firing Mike was the dumbest thing I had ever done."

With Jay back and Shanahan we win the next 3 superbowls. Jay is crowned the best QB ever and everything is well again. Thats as far as my Crystal ball can see. I just wanted all of you to know what is in store for the Broncos. :go:
    There is another place you could put that crustal ball :-)
    What a dumb tread....
    go away now - and don't let the door hit you where the sun don't shine only the crystal ball

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    I will advice that you take that crystal ball back to the store - it is obviously broken! I would ask for a refund!
    Yes, please do. A little less 4/20 will help also. We will talk after the season when you see how broke it is.:go:

Leave a comment:

• Old Hockey Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by MindField View Post
    Pretty soon, you anti McD's will be like the old Japanese infantry fighters that used to crawl out of the jungle years after WW II was over still wanting to fight.

Get over it, Shanahan and Cutler are gone and not coming back.
    No question Shanahan and Cutler are gone and are probably pretty happy where they are at the moment.

Using your analogy, my concern with the new coach is that he has shown a particular capacity to blow up things that weren't broken and to get rid of some good fellow brass who drafted well. Sure, that happens in any transition, but I see the new guy as a bit young and overly cocky.

The good news is that the draft is almost upon us and training camp falls three months later. I hope that the results in the next two years are better than this thread suggests, but I think he does have the right time frame for judging whether the new general is being successful, or not.

Let's hope for the best and that Kyle Orton is a late blooming Rich Gannon. He dinked us to death with those annoying short, but effective passes.

Leave a comment:

• dragster69
    replied
    Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
    Culter loves the Bears, and unless he has some major falling out, McD gets fired and Shanny comes back. Their is no chance in hell that he'll be back on the Broncos.
    This is DUMB!!!
    That's never going to happen
    I can't believe that no matter how dumb an stupid the thread may be, that there's always somebody replying and feeding the stupidity
    Please!
    Sorry, I have to tell it like it is...

Leave a comment:

• dragster69
    replied
    I was just using my crystal ball, I have some very exiting news for you all in Bronco land.

The Next year the Broncos will go 6-10, with half of the wins coming in the first three weeks. McD will have a little bit of trouble getting our D to be respectable with the 3-4 taking over. Our O will be average and take big steps back at the QB and WR positions. Orton will have a less than spectacular year with around 2900 yards passing and 19 ints to 14 tds.
    McD will blame it on a young D and a Qb that is still trying to learn the system.

in 2010 the broncos will go 4-12 with more of the vets on the team getting frustrated with limited offensive production. B marsh will be upset that he isnt getting the ball and Royal will be benefiting from it. Orton will not start and they will go in the direction of Simms. Simms will have a solid year but mostly because our D still isnt good. McD will be fired after not being able to show any leadership and no players wanting to play for him.

Meanwhile,

Jay Cutler will be out of his contract in Chicago and see that Josh is fired, and immediately sign back with the broncos. Shanahan will be hired back after Pat pulls an Al Davis and say "firing Mike was the dumbest thing I had ever done."

With Jay back and Shanahan we win the next 3 superbowls. Jay is crowned the best QB ever and everything is well again. Thats as far as my Crystal ball can see. I just wanted all of you to know what is in store for the Broncos. :go:
    Do we really need more stupid threads here like every day?
    Is there anything that the mods can do to delete these type of threads that offer no contribution to the board?
    Can we recognize parody threads and delete them?

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    By 2011 McDaniels will have us in a Super Bowl, Mike Shanahan will be a scratch golfer, and Jay Cutler will have faded away to irrelevance!

Bank on it!

Leave a comment:

• rogue719
    replied

Meanwhile,

Not sure what you are smoking, but please back away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

Leave a comment:

• knoxman36and2
    replied
    To turn around next year or even 4 years from now and bring Mike Shanahan back would be an admonition on Pat Bowlens part that he screwed up. It will NEVER happen. With that being said? "if" McDaniels "doesn't" do well? I would be shocked if he "didn't" start looking for another new head coach. Personally I want to see McDaniels do well for the best reason possible. I don't want to watch my team struggle and lose games for 2-? seasons until Pat does decide once again it's time to go in a "new direction".

As for Jay ever wearing the blue and orange again? It's more likely that Shanahan comes back, Elway comes out of retirement, and they rebuild the old mile high stadium in replica to regain the original mystique.

In other words? Step away from the crack pipe. Thats not a crystal ball your peering into, it's a pipe dream.

Leave a comment:

• SlyBronco
    replied
    Culter loves the Bears, and unless he has some major falling out, McD gets fired and Shanny comes back. Their is no chance in hell that he'll be back on the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• MindField
    replied

Meanwhile,

Pretty soon, you anti McD's will be like the old Japanese infantry fighters that used to crawl out of the jungle years after WW II was over still wanting to fight.

Get over it, Shanahan and Cutler are gone and not coming back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X