Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the coolest bronco item you ever seen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
    I have a Elway autographed SB 33 MVP ball, a elway autgraphed helmet and jersey, and I have the elway rookie card.....

But my favorite piece is a 16 X 20 photo of Elway and TD celebrating a TD in the endzone and they are wearing the old orange uniforms. I got them both to sign it up in Greely. I got TD's signature the first day. My girlfriend and I spent the next 4 days stalking Elway around camp until he finally signed it too. That year they went on to win SB32.

I almost lost it when my girlfriend and I split up. When I was forced to move out of the house that I put the deposit on and I had been making the paymets on, I had to distract her while a friend grabbed the picture! She was pissed!
    That is feeakin awesome! And the story behind it to match. I have quite. a bit of paraphernalia myself but nothing near as cool as the vending machine or the photo above, there are several others that listed some very cool stuff also. My coolest piece would have to be my snap-on tools Denver Broncos special edition tool box, I am also quite fond of my Darrent Williams autographed rookie card. I also have several other autographs including Louis Wright and Ron Eggloff. The significance of those is a few years back they were down in Pueblo for a charity event along with Haven Moses, Dave Studdard, and Rick Upchurch. Anyway afterward they stopped at a local watering hole for some refreshments and I got to talk to them and get some autographs, well Louis and Ron wanted to continue the evening so my wife and I gave them a ride to a more happening spot and we got to party with them that night. It was pretty cool.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
      That is feeakin awesome! And the story behind it to match. I have quite. a bit of paraphernalia myself but nothing near as cool as the vending machine or the photo above, there are several others that listed some very cool stuff also. My coolest piece would have to be my snap-on tools Denver Broncos special edition tool box, I am also quite fond of my Darrent Williams autographed rookie card. I also have several other autographs including Louis Wright and Ron Eggloff. The significance of those is a few years back they were down in Pueblo for a charity event along with Haven Moses, Dave Studdard, and Rick Upchurch. Anyway afterward they stopped at a local watering hole for some refreshments and I got to talk to them and get some autographs, well Louis and Ron wanted to continue the evening so my wife and I gave them a ride to a more happening spot and we got to party with them that night. It was pretty cool.
      That must have been a blast!
      sigpic

Comment

That must have been a blast!
        Yeah it was pretty sweet. And mostly because they were so down to earth. Louis was one of my favorite players growing up. It's nice to meet your idols when they don't turn out to be jerks.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a 16x20 autographed photo of Steve Atwater that my wife bought me for x-mas and a bunch of autographed polaroids from training camp in 87'. They all have my dopey mug in them so they are only cool to me, but I love em. Elway, Mecklenberg, and Watson are my favorites of the photos.

Ironically, my favorite piece of football memorabilia that I own is an autographed Walter Payton card. I got it when I was a kid. He was doing a promotional thing at a local shoe store in Phoenix where I lived at the time. There was a line that looked to be about a mile long to go in and meet him, yet he still talked to me for at least a minute. He was a very cool person and I will never forget that conversation. When he signed the card and handed it back to me the ink was still wet and he accidentally smudged it, but the cool thing is, the smudge is a perfect Walter Payton thumb print. I also got an autographed poster that day and both are proudly displayed in my basement along with my Broncos stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            I have a 16x20 autographed photo of Steve Atwater that my wife bought me for x-mas and a bunch of autographed polaroids from training camp in 87'. They all have my dopey mug in them so they are only cool to me, but I love em. Elway, Mecklenberg, and Watson are my favorites of the photos.

Ironically, my favorite piece of football memorabilia that I own is an autographed Walter Payton card. I got it when I was a kid. He was doing a promotional thing at a local shoe store in Phoenix where I lived at the time. There was a line that looked to be about a mile long to go in and meet him, yet he still talked to me for at least a minute. He was a very cool person and I will never forget that conversation. When he signed the card and handed it back to me the ink was still wet and he accidentally smudged it, but the cool thing is, the smudge is a perfect Walter Payton thumb print. I also got an autographed poster that day and both are proudly displayed in my basement along with my Broncos stuff.
            Dude that has to be the coolest thing I have ever heard ! I would have loved to have met Sweetness. And I also would proudly diplay those items along with my bronco stuff. In fact I have a Payton jersey I'm probably going to hang in my basement right next to my Elway and my Patrick Roy.
            sigpic

Comment

Orange Force 1. A Bronco themed RV. Toured it once. I would kill to have it.

Comment

I also have a cool pic of me with the lombardi trophy. You had to pay 5$ and then you put your hand on the trophy and the cheerleaders surrounded you for the pic. When it was my turn, I told the cheerleaders they werent allowed in my photo and I asked if I could pick up the trophy. I was holding it like John did when he won it with one hand in the air.....I could tell the photographer was a bit nervous!
                sigpic

Comment

I also have a cool pic of me with the lombardi trophy. You had to pay 5$ and then you put your hand on the trophy and the cheerleaders surrounded you for the pic. When it was my turn, I told the cheerleaders they werent allowed in my photo and I asked if I could pick up the trophy. I was holding it like John did when he won it with one hand in the air.....I could tell the photographer was a bit nervous!
                  That would be cool! I have a picture of me with the Stanley Cup, they didn't allow us to touch it though, there is only one you know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lets see, I have a few.
                    1. 1977 Pizza Hut place matt with a pic on the back of the 77 team.
                    2. Autographed football from 1986. Had a friend that was a security gaurd at the stadium. Most all the players sighned it.
                    3. Duck egg with the Bronco logo on it(my brother made it) and had it sighned by Alfread Williams at an art show in Pueblo.My brother has another one. He was so nice to sighn 3 of them for me/my brother.3rd one was sold.
                    4. Autoghraphed Pueblo Country Club napkin with John Elways sig. He was there with Shannahan and some DR from Pueblo to play golf. I was his waiter and he had a Beefeater martini. Was so cool to wait on them and it was nice of him to sighn his napkin.
                    5. Lastly, A letter from Pat Bowlen after the 97 year in responce to a letter I wrote. I recieved it on the day they anounced the new unis. The letter head was the first new logo I saw until later that day.:go:
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X