Doesn't it defeat the purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it defeat the purpose

of getting all these draft choices for Cutler then using them to draft a rookie, unproven QB?

The Bear's 2010 first rounder has marginal value if the Bear's have a good season and are drafting 26th. What did the Broncos really gain. Not much

This thread was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X View Post
      It can go either way...

Comment

Originally posted by omeletpants1 View Post
        of getting all these draft choices for Cutler then using them to draft a rookie, unproven QB?
        Yes. If Cutler actually wanted to play for us

Comment

The Bear's 2010 first rounder has marginal value if the Bear's have a good season and are drafting 26th. What did the Broncos really gain. Not much
          well...if the rookie qb works out and we gain the 26th pick next year along with the 3rd rounder this year...regardless of how much you think those are worth...they are a gain for the team. you make any move that will help your team...
          Pro McD

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X View Post
            Weapon this is the second time ive seen you make this comment. What makes your way of thinking better than someone elses? These are message boards. Let people post without being rude. If ya dont like the song feel free to turn the radio off
            My friends over at Sports Radio Interviews sent me a link to an interview Pat Bowlen did with a Chicago-area radio station. While there is nothing earth-shattering here. Below is a segment of the transcript -

What are the Bears getting in Jay Cutler?

“They’re getting an extremely talented young quarterback.”

Some one Please name me the last successful NFL QB that had to be taught how to throw the ball correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
              Weapon this is the second time ive seen you make this comment. What makes your way of thinking better than someone elses? These are message boards. Let people post without being rude. If ya dont like the song feel free to turn the radio off
              I liked it what?

Comment

I totally agree; drafting a QB would be a step backward from cutler I guarantee that. Orton and Simms need to be given a chance and if they can not get the Job done you draft a QB next season.
                if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
                  That's wonderful, and every time I see a new thread that could easily be covered in another preexisting thread I'll make the same comment. I've never stated that I feel my was of thinking is any better than another persons, but when they're making threads just to guarantee some kind of acknowledgment from other posters it gets pretty redundant when it's actually completely unnecessary. So let me steal a line from you, "These are message boards. If ya dont like the song feel free to turn the radio off"

Comment

not many broncos fans believe in drafting sanchez omelet. I think you draft him if raji is off the boards and if none of the other "premeir" defensive players are there. Reaching for defenders early in the draft never pays off.
                    Chicago Bears- Hey our fans aren't stupid, just insane

Comment

Originally posted by goalforgould View Post
                      not many broncos fans believe in drafting sanchez omelet. I think you draft him if raji is off the boards and if none of the other "premeir" defensive players are there. Reaching for defenders early in the draft never pays off.
                      Raji would be a significant block in the defense transformation. The team has to stick to the plan moving forward.

Comment

So much for your opinion...Rex over Kyle?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...3&postcount=11

Originally posted by goalforgould View Post

Comment

i wasn't lieing omelet....

take him back please
                          Chicago Bears- Hey our fans aren't stupid, just insane

Comment

Had you been here during the past week or so, you would have drawn the logical conclusions as follows:

1. Forget a QB in the first round, we all know it's an illogical backwards step perpetuated by Bronco fans that aren't over Cutler.

2. Bulk up on D, starting with the front 4 and LB's.

3. The Broncos could use some help in the secondary, much like the Bears.

4. A RB would be nice.

Raji would be a significant block in the defense transformation. The team has to stick to the plan moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
                              Had you been here during the past week or so, you would have drawn the logical conclusions as follows:

1. Forget a QB in the first round, we all know it's an illogical backwards step perpetuated by Bronco fans that aren't over Cutler.

2. Bulk up on D, starting with the front 4 and LB's.

3. The Broncos could use some help in the secondary, much like the Bears.

4. A RB would be nice.
                              Good Luck with that. I have a sneaky feeling he's going to draft a QB in the first round. Which as 98 per cent of the people here have stated, makes no sense after everything that has transpired.

Comment

Working...
                              X