Doesn't it defeat the purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I LoL to myself every time I read a post like this. You don’t like the fact that people repost things that are similar to other posts already made; however I don’t care what other people post or if I am posting something already posted. I am not going to search through forums every time I feel like posting something to satisfy people like you, keep on calling people out its hilarious.
    99% of the time, you don't have to look far. I'm not saying people should search through the first 10pages to see if there's a thread that already covers what they'd like to post about, but look at the threads on the first couple of pages and if you don't happen to see something than go ahead and make your own thread. I LoL to myself every time someone like you takes what I've said and twist it to make it seem like I'm going out of my way to be an asshole, when in fact that's not the case at all. I just get tired of people creating threads simply for attention and because they feel that their opinion is somehow more important and they can't get by without a thread created for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X View Post
      99% of the time, you don't have to look far. I'm not saying people should search through the first 10pages to see if there's a thread that already covers what they'd like to post about, but look at the threads on the first couple of pages and if you don't happen to see something than go ahead and make your own thread. I LoL to myself every time someone like you takes what I've said and twist it to make it seem like I'm going out of my way to be an asshole, when in fact that's not the case at all. I just get tired of people creating threads simply for attention and because they feel that their opinion is somehow more important and they can't get by without a thread created for themselves.
      I create threads to get a response thank you for entertaining me
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by omeletpants1 View Post
        of getting all these draft choices for Cutler then using them to draft a rookie, unproven QB?

The Bear's 2010 first rounder has marginal value if the Bear's have a good season and are drafting 26th. What did the Broncos really gain. Not much
        He's gone. He's not ever coming back. Give it a rest.
        You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Because of the Orton decision and the fact that McD is known for taking an unknown QB and fabricating real competitors out of them, I dont think the FO plans are to take a QB early.

However, if a QB of real value is still available, and our otherwise planned picks are gone, I dont have a problem with taking the best player for the money we will have to pay them rather than just plugging up holes to plug up holes.

Draft pick decisions bear long term consequences. To pick a position over value will weaken any leverage we can employ in the future.

We have needs now and in a perfect world, our Defensive preferential picks will be available, but I am on board with improvising on the fly and adapting to whats left on the board come our turn to select.

Look what Cassel's value was after one year on the field with McD. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in our war room during the draft.

PS Weapon X -- most of the replies of yours seem to be defensive after you yourself have been offensive. Can't we band together like Broncos fans should? This is not some ghetto message board where kids have pissing contests. We are Broncos fans damnit Respect to u too for that simple fact
          Last edited by dizzolve; 04-23-2009, 03:58 AM.
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by omeletpants1 View Post
            of getting all these draft choices for Cutler then using them to draft a rookie, unproven QB?

The Bear's 2010 first rounder has marginal value if the Bear's have a good season and are drafting 26th. What did the Broncos really gain. Not much
            Whatever practice squad guy!!!

Sorry, Omelet I had to lol.
            Last edited by jester06; 04-23-2009, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X View Post
              Speaking for myself, I could care less if anyone reads my threads, so it's not for attention. If I start my own thread instead of perusing the "first couple of pages," odds are it's just because I'm a little lazy. I promise, getting attention for something I write on here means nothing to me. You don't even know what city I live in, let alone my real name. Now if this board were full of hot women, that might be a different story.
              All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
                Speaking for myself, I could care less if anyone reads my threads, so it's not for attention. If I start my own thread instead of perusing the "first couple of pages," odds are it's just because I'm a little lazy. I promise, getting attention for something I write on here means nothing to me. You don't even know what city I live in, let alone my real name. Now if this board were full of hot women, that might be a different story.

QFT :go:
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                X