Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillis as a Starter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hillis as a Starter?

    what do you think of Hillis starting!!! i think he is awsome!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by dressedupautos View Post
    what do you thing of Hillis starting!!! i think he is awsome!!!
    The title is misleading. I dont care who the starter is, we have a RBBC for the most part.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
      The title is misleading. I dont care who the starter is, we have a RBBC for the most part.
      Yep. Pretty much. :salute!:

      Comment


      • #4
        wat?

        Isn't it April?
        sigpic

        :orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dressedupautos View Post
          what do you think of Hillis starting!!! i think he is awsome!!!
          Why do you type "Hillis a Starter" in the subject line as if you're about to post an announcement. Not cool. If you're looking for attention to your threads, that's sure a cruddy way to do it!
          Last edited by Elway; 04-22-2009, 07:43 PM.
          sigpic
          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
            Why do you type "Hillis a Starter" in the subject line as if you're about to post an announcement. Not cool. If you're looking for attention to your threads, that's sure a cruddy way to do it!
            Please don't skirt the filter, thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hillis starting, so this year he could be the first one injured when they go down one by one.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Elway View Post
                Hillis starting, so this year he could be the first one injured when they go down one by one.
                That's a positive way to look at it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                  Please don't skirt the filter, thanks.
                  and what he said. Please follow the COC.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    FULLBACK!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                      FULLBACK!!!
                      LOL!!!
                      I've forgotten about that. Hell yeah, Fullback!!!
                      sigpic
                      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        Please don't skirt the filter, thanks.
                        Fudge all that ish. I'm sorry but you're not a Broncos fan if you don't support replacing vulgar words with a nice variety of either real/fake words, because.... Well.... Brian Dawkins does it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This thread got my hopes up for no reason.
                          Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Heck yes

                            heck yes, hillis better be the starting RB. like i said in my other form, who else has had more than 100 rushing and recieving yards since Floyd Little in one season.

                            NO ONE!

                            come on if you all want to talk stats, he is the guy for the job. also he is a great guy, he is just a good ol country boy.
                            "I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hillis was a starter last year, I don't get the point of this thread. I don't know that there's a better fb on the roster lol
                              XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X