Hillis as a Starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dressedupautos View Post
    what do you think of Hillis starting!!! i think he is awsome!!!
    You are wasting my valuable time. It didn't take you long to get on my ignore list.

Comment

A 5 punch threat

I like that Hillis causes defenses pain pair that up with Jordan and Arrington and Buckhalter and If he can stay healthy Torain who is very talented and you can face a very weak defense by the fourth quarter. To me there is logic to the madness. a system that compliments eaches abilities and a new QB that might not be the most talented but is good and tough. And did I say a stable of Recievers. The best defense is a good offense that can move the ball. Now lets compliment our offense Ferrari with a defense thats a Mac Truck !!

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
        You are wasting my valuable time. It didn't take you long to get on my ignore list.
        WOW i didnt meen to word it like that !! SOME of you guys need anger lessons dude !! lol

TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY MY TITLE I AM DEEPLY AND TRULY SOORRRYY FOR WRITING THAT TITLE
        I GUESS I DIDNT TAKE ENOUGH TIME TO PROOF READY AND GET APPROVAL OF MY WORDS FROM THE HIGH OLDMIGHTY TOP BRONCO FANS LIKE YOURSELVES!!!!!

LOL GROW UP PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOO BRONCOS !!!!!! ( AND HILLIS ) LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

you are wasting my valuable time. It didn't take you long to get on my ignore list.
          just for you bro i will change my title ok !!!

Ill put ??????? For you ok will you forgive me .

Or can you help me re-title it so i dont offend the top notch fans like yourself lol
          i dont want people to hate me , i want to be a top fan too thanks psychobilly ;o)

Comment

Wow!

We should totally have either an age requirement to be able to post on the forums, or a quick 10 question spelling test to insure the posters are not completely unintelligent.

oldmighty?
            proof ready?
            I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!

GOGO:cutler:

Comment

you are wasting my valuable time. It didn't take you long to get on my ignore list.
              Originally posted by gogocutler06 View Post
              wow!

We should totally have either an age requirement to be able to post on the forums, or a quick 10 question spelling test to insure the posters are not completely unintelligent.

Oldmighty?
              Proof ready?
              :d

lol here we go with this too!! Lol
              this is a chat room for bronco fans!! Not a school for grammer!!! Lol some people are not computer geeks and honor roll students and some people
              (like me ) type with 2 fingers and are on here just for fun and dont like back spac for every mistake we do!!! I am sure you smart people and typing experts knoe wht and can fgr out wht we write lol
              grow up too!!!!!!!! Lmao you know what that is?
              Lol
              hav a nce day!! ;o)

Comment

Datz rait, rizpekt! Datz da shiz bro!
                sigpic

Comment

lol here we go with this too!! Lol
                  this is a chat room for bronco fans!! Not a school for grammer!!! Lol some people are not computer geeks and honor roll students and some people
                  (like me ) type with 2 fingers and are on here just for fun and dont like back spac for every mistake we do!!! I am sure you smart people and typing experts knoe wht and can fgr out wht we write lol
                  grow up too!!!!!!!! Lmao you know what that is?
                  Lol
                  hav a nce day!! ;o)
                  i agree people here need to calm down, but you cant make a statement in a title then ask if it will happen in the post
                  sig pic removed by mod staff.
                  we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                    i agree people here need to calm down, but you cant make a statement in a title then ask if it will happen in the post
                    (This point) Seems reasonable to me. Title edited.

Comment

WOW i didnt meen to word it like that !! SOME of you guys need anger lessons dude !! lol

TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY MY TITLE I AM DEEPLY AND TRULY SOORRRYY FOR WRITING THAT TITLE
                      I GUESS I DIDNT TAKE ENOUGH TIME TO PROOF READY AND GET APPROVAL OF MY WORDS FROM THE HIGH OLDMIGHTY TOP BRONCO FANS LIKE YOURSELVES!!!!!

LOL GROW UP PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOO BRONCOS !!!!!! ( AND HILLIS ) LOLOLOLOLOL
                      Dude dont even worry about it. I dont understand why people in here are constantly looking to pick fights. Dont sweat it.

Hillis will be a starter next season, I just dont know if it will be at FB or RB. At FB he may be the best true FB in the NFL. At RB, he is a stud, but there are others that can match his skills (though not his heart). At FB he will get a lot more opportunities to "sneak" out of the backfield and uncontested passes or will get in on misdirection run plays. Once he gets to the second level the safeties and DBs will have a LOAD coming their way.
                      Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by gogocutler06 View Post
                        Wow!

oldmighty?
                        proof ready?

Since you brought up it up - -

"not completely unintelligent" is a double negative and poor sentence structure. It should have been phrased ". . .to insure that posters are intelligent".

That said - - I am being completely sarcastic and a total @$$ just to mess with you, so please take it as a joke.
                        Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

I thought he did a fantastic job last season starting.. I wouldn't mind him being our #1 RB.. the man is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
                            Since you brought up it up - -

"not completely unintelligent" is a double negative and poor sentence structure. It should have been phrased ". . .to insure that posters are intelligent".

That said - - I am being completely sarcastic and a total @$$ just to mess with you, so please take it as a joke.
                            LOLOLOLLOO<OLOOLOOLOLOL LOL

thank you !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              (This point) Seems reasonable to me. Title edited.

i hear ya i was just typin away and wasnt ment to be done to piss anyone off

how do i change it???

Comment

WHO EVER CHANGED THE TITLE

THANK YOU !!!!!!!! LOL GO HILLIS LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X