Hillis as a Starter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillis a starter?

Oh yes… he’ll start all right. He’ll start an entirely new classification of offensive weaponry. It’s almost as if Jerome Bettis and John Riggins had a baby – and then that child grew up and had a baby with Lorenzo Neal’s and Mike Alstott’s child. And then, that baby grew up and had a kid with Dallas Clark’s and Chris Cooley’s spawn. And THAT baby… that beastly FB/HB/RB hybrid… is Peyton Hillis. RAWR!!!

Okay, well maybe not, but he’s become one of my favorite Broncos and I think that his versatility and attitude will present him with a lot of chances to have a major impact in McD’s system. Starter or not I’m thinking that coach will cook up some very effective ways to use him… and, of course, Hillis WILL deliver!

:salute!:
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Hillis is one of my favorites too along with Royal and Clady and I believe soon we can add Dawkins to that list . Hillis is just plane tough and remember he held up good running , Just Orton or Simms plese dont through a way high ball he will try to get it. 2 days till Draft !!!!!

Comment

hillis will be a great starter.

at full back

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
          Hillis a starter?

Oh yes… he’ll start all right. He’ll start an entirely new classification of offensive weaponry. It’s almost as if Jerome Bettis and John Riggins had a baby – and then that child grew up and had a baby with Lorenzo Neal’s and Mike Alstott’s child. And then, that baby grew up and had a kid with Dallas Clark’s and Chris Cooley’s spawn. And THAT baby… that beastly FB/HB/RB hybrid… is Peyton Hillis. RAWR!!!

Okay, well maybe not, but he’s become one of my favorite Broncos and I think that his versatility and attitude will present him with a lot of chances to have a major impact in McD’s system. Starter or not I’m thinking that coach will cook up some very effective ways to use him… and, of course, Hillis WILL deliver!

:salute!:
          Uhhhh. . . A little excited are we? LOL. I am too though. I hope that we see PH early and often this season. Props to Shanny for getting him.
          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Working...
          X