Save Payton Hillis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Payton Hillis

Okay i know some of you might think this is dumb, but i dont know about you but i think payton hillis is one of the great RB we have, and with that i want everone to eather write what you think or just comment on here if you want to have Payton as are starter for next season.

I will give you the reason why i think he should be

IMO

A. have you seen the way he can run through defenders. he is a beast!

B. He is the only Bronco Rvb ever to have over 100 yards rushing and Recieving since #44 Floyd Little

c. He is just a good ol country boy.

those are the reasons i think he should if you have more write them dsown this is to make the people upstairs know we want him to play at RB.
    "I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

I have no doubt that Hillis will play a significant role in the offense. McDaniels comes from a system were versatility is highly valued, and we have all seen that Hillis is about as versatile as they come.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

amen to that dude.
      "I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

Comment

Should be starting RB if you ask me, NOT Moreno though both are very good backs, we already have one we don't need 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Fan 4 Life View Post
          Okay i know some of you might think this is dumb, but i dont know about you but i think payton hillis is one of the great RB we have, and with that i want everone to eather write what you think or just comment on here if you want to have Payton as are starter for next season.

I will give you the reason why i think he should be

IMO

A. have you seen the way he can run through defenders. he is a beast!

B. He is the only Bronco Rvb ever to have over 100 yards rushing and Recieving since #44 Floyd Little

c. He is just a good ol country boy.

those are the reasons i think he should if you have more write them dsown this is to make the people upstairs know we want him to play at RB.
          Agreed i watched every game at arkansas I'm a huge Hillis fan i was a little mad today actually watching Arkansas spring training as they invited Ken Hamlin Darren McFadden and Felix Jones but no Hillis
          "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
            Agreed i watched every game at arkansas I'm a huge Hillis fan i was a little mad today actually watching Arkansas spring training as they invited Ken Hamlin Darren McFadden and Felix Jones but no Hillis
            Thats jacked up... I thought he was very underrated coming out of Arkansas. I hope Hillis sees the field quite a bit whether he's a fullback or tailback.
            This space for rent

Comment

Hillis has the skills and opportunity to be a starting tailback on this team. But whatever happens, I believe that he will play a vital role in this offense. The good thing about him is his versatility.

"Worse case" scenario for him is that he is our starting fullback...which I actually think is a good role for him. I definitely see him as a Howard Griffith type FB. Great blocker, can get the 3rd and short yardage, and most importantly...excellent hands catching the ball out of the backfield.

I think this system will suit him just fine and I'm looking forward to some good things from him.
              "When the people fear their Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears it's people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

C. Has nothing to do with football.

Comment

Hillis will be a vital piece in our offense. I'm looking forward to see what role he will be playing. I've got the feeling he's going to be a TD machine
                  sigpic
                  I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Selvin Young

I think that Selvin young Needs to be our top RB he is our fastest guy and and is pretty strong but with all the new RBs we just picked up it's going to be a battle to see who starts.........one thing is for sure if we have a year riddled with injuries in this department were well prepared lol

Comment

Originally posted by sizzlecb24 View Post
                      I think that Selvin young Needs to be our top RB he is our fastest guy and and is pretty strong but with all the new RBs we just picked up it's going to be a battle to see who starts.........one thing is for sure if we have a year riddled with injuries in this department were well prepared lol
                      Lol!!!

--
                      sigpic
                      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by sizzlecb24 View Post
                        Also, he doesn't work at a cell phone kiosk in the mall!
                        "When the people fear their Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears it's people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I honestly dont want him starting at HB, I wouldnt mind him sharing some snaps at HB but would much rather seem in playing FB. He has all the ability to play both parts but he lacks the speed to be dangerous enough to be a starting HB.

Comment

Originally posted by bronc30td View Post
                            Also, he doesn't work at a cell phone kiosk in the mall!
                            LOL but tatum still came back and continued to run like he used to i mean which wasn't that great but still a threat

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                              I have no doubt that Hillis will play a significant role in the offense. McDaniels comes from a system were versatility is highly valued, and we have all seen that Hillis is about as versatile as they come.
                              Agreed, , I remember vrabel on the pats offense

Comment

Working...
                              X