No announcement yet.

Save Payton Hillis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillis is absolutely the man and should start somewhere next year. I hope for HB, but I'd take FB. We can still toss it to him out of the backfield that way, and let him pound through guys when we want to/on the goalline. He's a beast and needs to be on the field as much as possible.

I mean, the guy used to strap trucks to his back and tow them around.
    Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnElwayAce07 View Post
      He's not an every down back, and i think he'd be better as a FB. Look what happened when we made him a RB, injury one game later haha. No but seriously, he's too slow to be a RB, but he's powerful enough to be a decent FB.

the patriots passing attack offense utilizes backs for a lot of quick passes so he should get some decent carries.
      Yet, his combine states prove other wise, and not just the 40 yard dash ALL OF THEM. His combine was as good as any RB in the 09 combine.

I never seen Hillis with a truly open lane where he could put the ball to his side and open it up. You know ball security, it slows you down a bit. Also, at 250 LB's he shouldn't be the fastest guy on the team or the fastest RB out there.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
        For sure dude! that's awesome where you from? surprisingly theres a few bronco fans around here mostly really old guys though haha
        Harrisburg. I am 31 been a bronco fan since I was 10. A junior at A state. Got a late start i guess. I am getting extra pumped for this weekend though. Praying we stay away from QBs and RBs. In the first 4 rounds. Wouldnt mind taking Harrell in the 6th if there and see what he can do.

Raji, Curry, Jackson, Orakpo, I would like to package and get Curry if at all possible. If not pray Raji, or Jackson is still there at 12. Would be crazy if we got both.

Comment

Originally posted by cairin72432 View Post
          Harrisburg. I am 31 been a bronco fan since I was 10. A junior at A state. Got a late start i guess. I am getting extra pumped for this weekend though. Praying we stay away from QBs and RBs. In the first 4 rounds. Wouldnt mind taking Harrell in the 6th if there and see what he can do.

Raji, Curry, Jackson, Orakpo, I would like to package and get Curry if at all possible. If not pray Raji, or Jackson is still there at 12. Would be crazy if we got both.
          Ah im just 20 but I've been a fan since I was 5 back in '94 I almost moved to Harrisburg 2 years ago but it was slightly cheaper to just stay in Jonesboro I hope for the same in the draft almost all defense at least in the first 4 rounds after that I really don't mind I hate being a big fan of defense and having none though
          "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

Originally posted by datsyuk View Post
            Hillis is absolutely the man and should start somewhere next year. I hope for HB, but I'd take FB. We can still toss it to him out of the backfield that way, and let him pound through guys when we want to/on the goalline. He's a beast and needs to be on the field as much as possible.

I mean, the guy used to strap trucks to his back and tow them around.
            hahaha, yeah the guy is the bomb.

and for those of you getting all butt hurt about C., get over it, it was a joke. but you are right, it has nothening to do with football, I guess in order to play for the pros, you have to get arrested a few times
            "I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

Comment

Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
              Agreed i watched every game at arkansas I'm a huge Hillis fan i was a little mad today actually watching Arkansas spring training as they invited Ken Hamlin Darren McFadden and Felix Jones but no Hillis
              did you see monk, did you see harrison? those were the guys that they could get to razorfest. If peyton wanted to be out there, they would've been glad to have him. Trust me, the fans of Arkansas always welcome him back with open arms despite what that baffoon Houston Nutt said about him being a cancer in the locker room. I would've loved for Peyton to be there, he's very nice and accomodating with his time, signatures, pictures, etc. I am sure there is a very good reason that Hillis was not there. Did you make the trip for the spring game?

Comment

No Hillis starting now atleast at TB.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                  I have no doubt that Hillis will play a significant role in the offense. McDaniels comes from a system were versatility is highly valued, and we have all seen that Hillis is about as versatile as they come.
                  Versatility, heart, character and a drive to win.....absolutely what this new team is about. Peyton is safe!
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                    Should be starting RB if you ask me, NOT Moreno though both are very good backs, we already have one we don't need 2
                    I am hoping we line him up at fullback.
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X