Is Marshall really Denvers top Wr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Marshall really Denvers top Wr?

Dont get me wrong, i love B-Marshall but is he really our top wr.
    im kind of having second thoughts. mabey it was his hip injury but
    that dosent explain why he droped so many balls.
    yeah his arm injury could of been the problem but...
    Is he really our best receiver.
    i think marshal will only beat out Eddie only cause of size.
    I think scheffler is our best receiver even though hes a t.e
    Thoughts??
    Why I'd rather have McD over Shany.

Plain and Simple.

McD- A coach that can turn a 6th round QB
    Into a Franchise QB ( Tom Brady)

Shany- A coach that can turn a 6th RB
    Into a Franchise RB( Terrell Davis):salute!:
    I love you tho TD

oh yeah no bear fans allowed if your only going to start problems.

Plain and Simple.

I love you tho TD

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic07 View Post
      Thoughts??
      You may have at least an arguable comment till the last line, IMO ya lost credibility and respect when you said Scheffler. You coulda debated Royal, but not Scheffler. Just saying not trying to be negative. But scheffler doesnt have break away speed like Royal or super strength like Marshall.
      sigpic

Comment

Thoughts??
        You want to know why BMarsh drops the passes he drops?

It's because he's constantly checking his surroundings to find gaps in the defense so he can make a big play. This is why when he does that and he's able to hold on to the ball he can gain a nice chunk of yards after the catch. I believe once he's able to find proper timing between making the catch and immediately looking to make a big play he'll be a much better wideout and potentially one of the best in the league.

Comment

in my opinion
          by far marshall is our best offensive weapon and WR.

the kind of plays he makes after the catch are unbelievable. He commands a lot of attention by other defenses. If only Cutler would of stopped forcing the ball to him every play last year instead of hitting open WR's maybe we would of won 1 or 2 more games and had made the playoffs.

Comment

By receiver do you mean "who has the best hands?" Brandon may not have the best hands on the team, but I believe he is the best receiver, with Royal a close second. Scheffler may have the best hands of all 3, but this doesn't make him a better overall receiver.
            Posted by DrunkPanda immediately after Denver took Knowshon Moreno with the 12th pick in the 1st round

"obviously [email protected] is very confused. he tihnks he is still the offensive coordinator, not the headcoach. he will probably draft offense with the rest of his picks, forgetting that defensive positions even exist in football"

Let's see how this hilarious prediction unfolds is as the draft continues.

Comment

There is no doubt that he is our best receiver. Maybe not the best set of hands but probably the best overall receiver that we have. His ability to make almost any play a 1st down or a touchdown gives him a notch above all competitors.

That being said, Royal is a close 2nd. He reminds me of Rod Smith only faster. Very good route runner and very good hands, hopefully he can continue to produce the seasons he did last year.

Comment

Does it really matter who's the best? We've got a great tandem and they're only going to get better, Royal especially.
                sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

you do realize how young marshall is right? Its normal for younger receivers to have issues with dropping passes, it happens to the best of them. The more and more he gets used to playing the position the more he'll reduce his drop total. If he isnt the best receiver then that offense is in for lots of trouble.
                  Chicago Bears- Hey our fans aren't stupid, just insane

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    You may have at least an arguable comment till the last line, IMO ya lost credibility and respect when you said Scheffler. You coulda debated Royal, but not Scheffler. Just saying not trying to be negative. But scheffler doesnt have break away speed like Royal or super strength like Marshall.
                    Originally posted by joshunderwood View Post
                    By receiver do you mean "who has the best hands?" Brandon may not have the best hands on the team, but I believe he is the best receiver, with Royal a close second. Scheffler may have the best hands of all 3, but this doesn't make him a better overall receiver.
                    let me explain.
                    i was talking about eddie and marshal about the best wr.
                    then i mentioned scheffler cause he is a good receiver.
                    he has the best hands on the team.
                    yeah hes not as fast as royal or strong as marshall.
                    but he is pretty quick and strong for a t.e
                    and i personally think he is denvers best receiver, not wr that would be eddie
                    but after the catch marshall is by far the best whe it comes to yac

Plain and Simple.

I love you tho TD

Comment

Originally posted by goalforgould View Post
                      you do realize how young marshall is right? Its normal for younger receivers to have issues with dropping passes, it happens to the best of them. The more and more he gets used to playing the position the more he'll reduce his drop total. If he isnt the best receiver then that offense is in for lots of trouble.
                      yeah i know he is young!!!
                      and it is not true about the whole they'll get better at catching as their careers go on. look at TO. remember B-marshall is baby TO

Plain and Simple.

I love you tho TD

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                        Does it really matter who's the best? We've got a great tandem and they're only going to get better, Royal especially.
                        no it doesnt but its nice to see what other bronco fans think.
                        FEEL FREE TO NEVER COME BACK TO THIS THREAD.
                        PEACE OUT

Plain and Simple.

I love you tho TD

Comment

Originally posted by joshunderwood View Post
                          By that definition I would have to say Brandon Stokley. The guy just catches the toughest passes thrown to him in almost crucial situations
                          Marshall is our #1 receiver. Eddie Royal could easily be our primary receiver as well. Statistically, Marshall proved he was the best receiver, but it was IMO a case of quantity vs. quality but not that many TD's for the amount of catches (104) he had (6 TD's)
                          Conversely, Graham and Royal with less catches (32 and 91) had 4 and 5 TD's respectively
                          sigpic
                          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Thoughts??
                            No...Brandon Marshall is far superior to Royal...though Royal is extremely talented as well, a lot of the reason he got as many catches as he did last year was because the defense double teamed Marshall every play, he just has such an amazing talent of turning 5 yrds into a first, a first into 20 yrds, 20 yrds into a TD, he does things that other WRs just can't.

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
                              By that definition I would have to say Brandon Stokley. The guy just catches the toughest passes in almost crucial situations
                              Marshall is our #1 receiver. Eddie Royal could easily be our primary receiver as well. Statistically, Marshall proved he was the best receiver, but it was IMO a case of quantity vs. quality but not that many TD's for the amount of catches (104) he had (6 TD's)
                              Conversely, Graham and Royal with less catches (32 and 91) had 4 and 5 TD's respectively
                              so true.
                              he does make some of the hardest catches.

Plain and Simple.

I love you tho TD

Comment

Working...
                              X