Moreno Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon Moreno Interview with Topps TV

LOL. He just keeps on dancing!!!. He seemed like half-there lol. Seemed like he was enjoying himself though haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRX8AUfkNRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRX8AUfkNRA
    Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

• Interesting that arringtons spot is in Jepordy (you enlish majors can fix that if you want).

He serves a lot more roles for us than buckhalter, as he can run,pass,block and return kicks. His injury must not be progressing as well as we would like.

We all knew the first part of the article though, that was spot on.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Here's a link since the OP failed to provide one.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=144214&spln=1

Comment

• What was he doing was it some kind of rookie hazing or something? It was hilarious though. He does seems like a very jovial guy, a good character guy

Comment

• that was funny, especially the handshake at the end with stafford.

It's nice to see him in full uniform for the first time.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
              Interesting that arringtons spot is in Jepordy (you enlish majors can fix that if you want).

He serves a lot more roles for us than buckhalter, as he can run,pass,block and return kicks. His injury must not be progressing as well as we would like.

We all knew the first part of the article though, that was spot on.
              I doubt Arrington gets cut. He was signed for a reason, he is very versatile and offers more long term potential than Jordan or Buckhalter. If his injury is more serious than thought you'd think they would stick him on PUP or IR considering his contract.

Comment

• He looks good with 27...anyone know where i can find the vid of him winning the celebration competition?

Comment

• LOL. That was weird. He could learn a few "unorthodox" moves with Alphonso Smith.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I know that the photo shoot was just recently. Anybody know when they'll release the photos? I can't wait to get my hands on a Moreno picture with him fully suited up in the orange and blue!! Sig time!!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• That was awesome. Him and Stafford shaking hands that was pretty sweet. Who was that Eagle rookie in the background?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                        That was awesome. Him and Stafford shaking hands that was pretty sweet. Who was that Eagle rookie in the background?
                        Most likely Jeremy Maclin

Comment

• lol That was sorta strange. He was def eyeballin' that female.

Comment

• Originally posted by nebs View Post
                            lol That was sorta strange. He was def eyeballin' that female.
                            I was eyeballin' that female...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                              According to Rotoworld.com, Moreno will not only be the starting RB at the beginning of the season. He will be the main focal point of the offense. J.J. Arringtons's roster spot is also in doubt. This all according to National Football Post's Michael Lombardi

I'm looking forward to all the different ways they will get him the football. Hopefully he will do well enough to carry the load. If Orton can keep his passing attempts down, I think we could win the majority of our ball games.
                              You, my friend, deserve a plate of waffles for the thread title alone!
                              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

• K-Mo

Nothing too extreme; fitting for a rookie who has never stepped onto an NFL field. I think it's a good name for Knowshon Moreno and it's simple, easy to say.

Any complaints?

Comment

Working...
                                X