Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphonso Smith!!

Just...Wow

First move of the day I don't like by the Broncos...
    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Alphonso Smith!!

Welcome to Denver. Biggest Play maker in the secondary in the 09 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
        Just...Wow
        is any one else mind ***ed at the moment?

Comment

I disagree with this one, this was nuts......
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

What!

It just gets worse and worse!
            Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Alphonso Smith is an absolute ball hawk... He was predicted to go in round 1 for the longest time.

Comment

1st rd pick for a nickle back....we need front 7 help what are u doin mcdummy i dont like it at all...

Comment

We still have our other 2nd in this draft and two more 3rds.

Josh is not playing games. He is trying to make this team a winner now.
                  A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

i love alphonso smith....but not for a first rounder. thats just bull. and its not even our first, its the bears first. the bears arn't gonna be that good next year, and if this pick turns out to be a top 10 i'll be very very very pissed.
                    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

I hate you McDaniels...

btw Im selling an authentic Jay Cutler Broncos Jersey... anyone interested?

Comment

I agree this one is a little questionable. However, who knows?

He's a very solid pick and a guy I really like. The way this is going Maualuga, Brown, Barwin, or Brace should be there at our other 2nd round pick. And we still have 2 3rds tomorrow.

This is actually looking to be a good, smart, draft.

Comment

This really does suck. With guys like Rey, Everette, Ron, Clint, and Connor still on the board, we draft Alphonso Smith? I hate this move, and we gave up a 1st.

We still have #48, so hopefully we can get one of those guys. Not liking this move at all, damn!

Comment

i dont care that we got a corner. but

im mad as fook that we had to trade our first round pick of next year. thats dumb. we might miss out on a top 15 pick

Comment

Aight, I hated the Moreno pick at first but in time I was shown the light and came to understand it.

But even the lord Almight can not show me the light on this one... We give up a first round pick for this guy?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X