The Barrelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Barrelman

Hello all, has the Barrelman been suited up for any of the preseason games? I heard that he's recovering, but I hadn't heard if is still on the injured reserve.

Dan

Re: The Barrelman

Originally posted by danimal
    Hello all, has the Barrelman been suited up for any of the preseason games? I heard that he's recovering, but I hadn't heard if is still on the injured reserve.

Dan

Nope, doing well though i hear
    I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

He was at the hall of fame game. Last I saw of him.

Comment

Yea i saw him at the hall of fame game too. He was there. The Barrel Man ROOLZ.
        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's a south stander.

Comment

Tim, the barrelman, is doing well. Yes he was at both of the home pre-season games, as well as at the hof game. He is a south stander, but roams throughout the stadium.

PT -- give me a call before you head to the stadium on Sunday. Robb's family tailgates with Tim, Jay & crew, so you know that I know where to find them... Infact, they'll be in the same lot as the bus & I...

*goes back to lurking...just had to get things straight*

Comment

barrelman is doing great. I saw him at the hall of fame game and the pre-season home opener. he was like 3 feet away from me both times.
              "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

He looks like he hasn't taken a shower in 2 months.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X