Quinn Pick is very solid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn Pick is very solid

Anybody know about him? I know Mayock likes him... but I've never heard of him at all.
    Yes, he wants out, we traded all our 3rds and got a solid TE already. He is as good as gone.
    75.00%
    No way, he is another offensive weapon that we need.
    25.00%

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Anybody know about him? I know Mayock likes him... but I've never heard of him at all.
    Me either. I saw some footage and he looked big.

Comment

All you have to say is BYE BYE Scheffler
      sigpic

Comment

He is a big blocking TE who will help creating holes for Moreno. That does not mean Scheffler will be gone, Quinn is taking Nate Jackson's spot on the roster. Now we got 2 blocking TEs and Scheffler as receiving threat.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          He is a big blocking TE who will help creating holes for Moreno. That does not mean Scheffler will be gone, Quinn is taking Nate Jackson's spot on the roster. Now we got 2 blocking TEs and Scheffler as receiving threat.

You don't trade picks away and spend a 2nd rounder on a third string TE...Scheff is gone
          sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

He'd better be awesome. We gave up BOTH 3rd rounders for him.

Comment

What a waste pick. We trade back into the second, and we still dont get a guy to play NT?
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Yep, I am stoked to see us pick him, I knew he would go early because he worked out with a TON of other teams. I had a feeling we were going to trade up for him.

Richard Quinn is probably the best blocking tight end in this draft and a cheaper and younger version of graham.

Bye bye scheff, it's been a fun run.
                1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
                2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                  You don't trade picks away and spend a 2nd rounder on a third string TE...Scheff is gone
                  How do you know Graham isn't gonna be traded?

Comment

beast

Hopefully Denver can shop Scheffler then for a 3rd. Hes a beast of a blocker.
                    sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

DID WE SERIOUSLY GIVE UP BOTH 3RD ROUNDERS??????
                      sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Another wasted Pick

Quinn:

Lacks ideal top-end speed and isn't much of a vertical threat. Isn't explosive and won't make many defenders miss in space so isn't a homerun threat after the catch either.

We have the best blocking TE in the league with Graham and the TE with a yards per catch in the top 5 in the league.

THE BRONCOS ARE LOOKING AT 3 - 13 and will have only one #1 next year.

Comment

Quinn Pick is very solid

Of our second round picks I like the Quinn pick the best. Pairing Quinn with Graham gives us two exceptional blocking TE. This give the Broncos a huge edge in the running game especially in short yardage situations and at the goal line. In short yardage we will use 2 TE sets and along with our O-Line and Moreno our running game could be Elite again. Tradding two thirds for a late second and a fourth is not a bad deal.

I might be one of the few but I really like our draft today and hopefully we get some big bodies for the line on day two

Comment

Picking a blocking TE -no added value- in the 2nd round has as much value to our team as signing a longsnapper as our first FA signee
                            sigpic
                            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

ya i sure hope so...we could have gotten a couple of defensve players with those to 3rd tho
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X