ferguson should be starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ferguson should be starting

just wondering why kennedy is starting and not ferguson....???? can anyone explain this one???

ummm because Kennedy won the job in camp and is better.

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
      ummm because Kennedy won the job in camp and is better.
      Kennedy is a SS, Ferguson is a FS... Therefore Ferguson would have to start over Lynch *YAH RITE!*
      sigpic

Comment

Again,
        denver doesn't necessarily have ss/fs......just the best safetys play.
        Coyer made this clear earlier this year. Not to mention the fact that you may see 3 safetys out there at the same time.

Gotta love her
        Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
        Originally Posted by Alastor
        ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          Kennedy is a SS, Ferguson is a FS... Therefore Ferguson would have to start over Lynch *YAH RITE!*
          Actually Lynch and Kennedy are both SS but it is better to have both Kennedy and Lynch on the field (in my opinion). If Lynch retires (which I doubt) then next year it will be Kennedy and Ferguson (as long as we hold on to both since Kennedy is a free agent this year).
          Smith's First Catch
          "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
            Actually Lynch and Kennedy are both SS but it is better to have both Kennedy and Lynch on the field (in my opinion). If Lynch retires (which I doubt) then next year it will be Kennedy and Ferguson (as long as we hold on to both since Kennedy is a free agent this year).
            I think Lynch will be around for 3 more years till' his contract runs up.
            sigpic

Comment

Kennedy is the better run stopper, Nick is the better pass defender......and they both hit like runaway trains!.....im guessing both will see lots of playing time depending on the defensive formation.....but neither one will start ahead of lynch, lynch is out to prove to everyone that he still can play, and he will stress this point by totaly knocking some one's head clean off their shoulders as soon as he gets the chance! wr's get those alligator arms ready, Mr. Lynch can smell you going over the middle.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

We would start with Lynch and Ferguson IMO.... Kenoy is just a big hitter he doesn't cover well....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                  We would start with Lynch and Ferguson IMO.... Kenoy is just a big hitter he doesn't cover well....
                  He reads the run better than Ferguson.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Fergusan should get playing time. I think he will. I think he could replace either of the other safeties. On passing downs he's better in coverage than maybe both Lynch or Fergusan. But I like it the way it is. Atleast we have a really good back up if we need him.

Comment

Didn't Ferguson lead the DB's in tackling last year? Or was that the whole defense?

Either way Ferguson IS the better safety, IMO. I think we'll be seeing Ferguson and Kennedy throughout the game at different points; and like someone else said, both on the field at the same time (plus or minus Lynch).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                      X