Broncos are in top 5, pretty cool.
    sigpic

packers........................?????

plz tell me why??

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003

plz tell me why??
      Because this is most likely Farves last year... And he wants to go out with a bang. I think they may do it to, Farve is determined, and plus i'd like to see him win a championship.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
        Because this is most likely Farves last year... And he wants to go out with a bang. I think they may do it to, Farve is determined, and plus i'd like to see him win a championship.
        He already won one, 1 is enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
          He already won one, 1 is enough.
          Maybe he wants to be an Elway and leave with a bang!
          sigpic

Comment

This means absolutely nothing. I wish no one would pick us to do anything. I like the Bronco Nation against the world type of thing. Like when we played Green Bay in the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              Because this is most likely Farves last year... And he wants to go out with a bang.
              ohhh, i didnt know farve wanted to win it...oh, well its all over now..why dont we just give him the ring

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003

plz tell me why??
                why not the pack?...brett at qb....green as the runner, bubba at tight end, a coupla fast wr's and a middle of the pack defense....****, if they get homefield they are in ...i could see them in there.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

For those of you talking about Brett Favre... He used to be good... However, he is currently the most overrated quarterback in the NFL... I realize he led the league in TDs last year, but he threw a TON of interceptions... He thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so he'll throw off his back foot, in to quadruple coverage, or he'll just throw the ball straight in to the air like he did last year against the Lions on Thanksgiving and against the Eagles in the playoff game... Both of those throws cost his team the game... If any other quarterback made as many stupid mistakes (especially in overtime of a playoff game) as Favre does, they'd be getting ripped all the time in the media... Favre just dissappeared for a few days after the Eagles game, didn't say anything about what a stupid throw he made, and now everyone's forgotten about it... Favre's a shell of what he used to be, and he won't ever come close to winning the Super Bowl again...

Comment

Brett Favre is great. I dont see how anyone could argue any different after seeing what he did last year the night after his dad died.

The Pack will be huge contenders this year. And if i had to win one game i'm taking Brett Favre as my QB right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X