Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09' Depth Chart (My Guess)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 09' Depth Chart (My Guess)

    Offense:
    QB: Orton/ Simms/ Brandstater
    RB: Moreno/ Torain/ Buckhalter
    FB: Hillis/ Jordan (RB4)
    WR: Marshall/ Royal/ Stokely/ Gaffney/ McKinley/ Shelton
    TE: Graham/ Sheffler/ Quinn
    LT: Clady/ Polumbus
    LG: Hamilton/ Murray
    C: Wieggman/ Lichtensteiger/ Schlueter (RG2)
    RG: Kuper
    RT: Harris/ Olsen

    3-4 Defense:
    LDE: McBean/ Davis
    DT: Fields/ Powell/ Thomas/ Baker
    RDE: Pedescleaux/ Peterson

    LOLB: Ayers/ Bailey
    LILB: Woodyard/ Davis (Gets PT)
    RILB: Williams/ Griesen/ Larsen (FB3)
    ROLB: Dumervil/ Reid

    CB: Bailey/ Smith/ Goodman/ Williams/ Bell
    FS: Hill/ McBath
    SS: Dawkins/ Bruton

    4-3 Defense:
    LDE: Ayers/ Reid (Gets PT)
    DT: Thomas/ Baker
    DT: Powell/ Peterson
    RDE: Dumervil/ Davis

    LOLB: Woodyard/ Robinson
    MLB: Williams/ Larsen
    ROLB: Bailey/ Griesen

    CB: Bailey/ Smith/ Goodman/ Williams/ Bell
    FS: Hill/ McBath
    SS: Dawkins/ Bruton


    Special Teams:
    LS: Paxton
    K: Prater
    P: Kern

    Practice Squad:
    TE Marquez Branson
    CB Dominique Johnson
    CB Tony Carter
    RB Kestahn Moore
    WR Nate Swift
    SS Josh Barrett

    FA's to look into:
    DE Vonnie Holliday
    DE Kenechi Udeze
    Last edited by #13Yung Kartoon; 05-22-2009, 04:48 PM.
    2010 Draft
    1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
    2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
    3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
    4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
    6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
    7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

    FA Signings-
    NT: Casey Hampton
    OG: Logan Mankins


    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

  • #2
    Originally posted by #13Yung Kartoon View Post
    Offense:
    QB: Orton/ Simms/ Brandstater
    RB: Moreno/ Torain/ Buckhalter/ Arrington
    FB: Hillis/ Pittman?
    WR: Marshall/ Royal/ Stokely/ Gaffney/ Jackson
    TE: Graham/ Sheffler/ Quinn
    LT: Clady/ Polumbus
    LG: Hamilton/ Murray/ McChesney
    C: Wieggman/ Lichtensteiger
    RG: Kuper/ Erickson/ Draft Pick
    RT: Harris/ Pears

    Defense:
    LDE: Ayers/ Powell/ Crowder?
    DT: Fields/ Thomas/ Askew/ Parker
    RDE: Peterson/ Clemons/ McBean
    LOLB: Dumervil/ Moss
    LILB:Williams / Davis/ Haggan
    RILB: Woodyard/ Larsen/ Green
    ROLB: Bailey/ Reid
    CB: Bailey/ Goodman/ Smith/ Williams/ Bell
    FS: Hill/ McBath
    SS: Dawkins/ Bruton/ Barrett
    not to shabby though I see larsen finding a way to win a starting spot somewhere honestly, probably ROLB.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Pittman isnt on the team....
      I am a Moss lover

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 35istheFuture View Post
        Pittman isnt on the team....
        Really?
        I saw him on the roster so i thought he was.
        2010 Draft
        1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
        2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
        3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
        4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
        6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
        7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

        FA Signings-
        NT: Casey Hampton
        OG: Logan Mankins


        "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

        Comment


        • #5
          moss will get cut at some point

          I just don't see Moss being any kind of factor for this defense. I think much sooner than later, denver will cut there loses

          Comment


          • #6
            I think the positions all depend on if Ayers and Cowder can play at higher weights, if they can we have a good DE and LB/DE, if not we just have two average LB's

            Comment


            • #7
              What if Torain gets healthy . Hillis , Moreno, Torain I wouldnt want to be the opposing defense

              Comment


              • #8
                Pears isnt on the team either. He's signed with the Raiders.

                Comment


                • #9
                  **** Josh McDaniels, this guy ran a legit young franchise QB out of town. The picks we get back for him are already ruined. He trades one of our firsts next year(the bears pick I believe, l will be more pissed if its our, because this team will be a top 7 pick) for an undersized, slow cornerback. I like Smith, but I do not value him enough to trade a first round pick for him.

                  They have basically picked players for positions we are fine at, or atleast have alittle depth, and have completly ignored positions where we have no depth. Ron Brace was available where we picked smith, the guy is a prototypical NT. These guys want to run a 3-4 next year? Please tell me *** is going to play NT for us? We have no 5-tech ends. We have blown all our picks on secondary guys, a 3rd slot WR, and TE, another backup QB, and we traded a first round pick next year, in a better more talented and deeper draft for a second round pick in a once or twice in a decade weak draft.

                  Words can not explain how much I want Mcfail and our managment to **** off at this point.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

                  Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

                  Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hawkman View Post
                    What if Torain gets healthy . Hillis , Moreno, Torain I wouldnt want to be the opposing defense
                    I Know!!!!!!!!! :salute!:
                    2010 Draft
                    1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
                    2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
                    3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
                    4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
                    6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
                    7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

                    FA Signings-
                    NT: Casey Hampton
                    OG: Logan Mankins


                    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think Larsen is a natural 3-4 ILB and DJ will be the OLB on either side.
                      Sorry to hear that Moss isn't going to even get a chance at OLB but Coach knows a lot more than I do, so be it.
                      I would have liked to seen the draft go a little different but Coach has a lot more information to go on than I do. He knows that his job is on the line if Denver doesn't do well and I have faith in him and his coaching staff.
                      Go Broncos! 10-6 this season and Give Rivers something to whine about!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When did the NFL expand to a 59 man roster?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There are some interesting free agents still available

                          If i had to guess i it would look like this


                          DE- Kenny Peterson/Carlton Powell

                          NT- Ron Fields/Marcus Thomas

                          DE- Marcus Thomas/Darrell Reid


                          OLB-DJ Williams/Wesley Woodyard/Jarvis Moss

                          ILB-Boss Bailey/Louis Green

                          ILB Andra Davis/Spencer Larson/Mario Haggans


                          OLB- Dumverville/Robert Ayers/Jarvis Moss


                          SS- Dawkins/Josh Barrett/Vernon Fox
                          FS- Renaldo Hill/Bruton/Mcbath

                          CB- Champ Bailey/Alphonso Smith

                          CB- Andre Goodman/Alphonso Smith/Jack Williams

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                            When did the NFL expand to a 59 man roster?
                            I never counted and didnt think anybody else had enough time on their hands to do so.
                            2010 Draft
                            1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
                            2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
                            3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
                            4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
                            6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
                            7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

                            FA Signings-
                            NT: Casey Hampton
                            OG: Logan Mankins


                            "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Elway=Goat View Post
                              **** Josh McDaniels, this guy ran a legit young franchise QB out of town. The picks we get back for him are already ruined. He trades one of our firsts next year(the bears pick I believe, l will be more pissed if its our, because this team will be a top 7 pick) for an undersized, slow cornerback. I like Smith, but I do not value him enough to trade a first round pick for him.

                              They have basically picked players for positions we are fine at, or atleast have alittle depth, and have completly ignored positions where we have no depth. Ron Brace was available where we picked smith, the guy is a prototypical NT. These guys want to run a 3-4 next year? Please tell me *** is going to play NT for us? We have no 5-tech ends. We have blown all our picks on secondary guys, a 3rd slot WR, and TE, another backup QB, and we traded a first round pick next year, in a better more talented and deeper draft for a second round pick in a once or twice in a decade weak draft.

                              Words can not explain how much I want Mcfail and our managment to **** off at this point.
                              I will take McDaniels and his scouts knowledge of this draft over you.

                              NFL Coaches and Scouts >>>> Some Nerdy kid in his parents basement

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X