The Official "Our Team Is Better Now" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "Our Team Is Better Now" Thread

Enough squabbles and arguing alright?I for one think this is all childish the fanbase is so split it's not even funny so heres my idea this thread is for people who think that Our team is better now with Mcd and we support him and all that sign therefore reflect that opinion. for all of the haters another thread should be made. Now at the end of the season we'll look back and see who was right and who was wrong. Btw no smack talk inbetween threads theres enough of other threads for that :salute!:
    "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

I'm proud the be the first to sign haha even though it's my own thread :salute!:

Comment

oh no question we're a better team than last year for sure. less drama now that cutlers gone, franchise RB, more depth at WR and on the OL, and honestly what could with time end up being one of the better secondaries in the league.
      sigpic

Comment

Its gonna be a great season. I am so glad that we got first rate high class players and did so while weakening our opponents Chargers/Patriots by taking players that were high on there draft boards (Moreno and Smith respectively).
        Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

You just signed Jordan, there wasn't any need to draft Moreno. As a Bear fan, I have no emotional attachments to the Broncos thereby allowing me to be more objective. I hate to sound like a pessimist here, but the Chicago Bear D bailed Orton out of jams more often than Orton threw TD's.

Don't expect Orton to go out and score 30 points like Cutler did, at least not this year.

Comment

Time for you donkey fans to sing Kumaya, hold hands, and be friends. You are going to need this time to be happy because dark days are ahead.

Comment

Hey Jester06...

JonesboroBronco
              Enough squabbles and arguing alright?I for one think this is all childish the fanbase is so split it's not even funny so heres my idea this thread is for people who think that Our team is better now with Mcd and we support him and all that sign therefore reflect that opinion. for all of the haters another thread should be made.. Now at the end of the season we'll look back and see who was right and who was wrong. Btw no smack talk inbetween threads theres enough of other threads for that
              Last edited by JonesboroBronco; 04-26-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I think we have improved. I don't think all the hate towards the drafted players is warranted. It has been stated over and over how talented our picks are. I look forward to seeing what a fresh team can do this season. Win or lose I think we can't do any worse than our team has been the last few years.
                Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Posting to say that we're a better team. This season is going to be rough, but I think we might see a few more wins than people are expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by jester06 View Post
                    Time for you donkey fans to sing Kumaya, hold hands, and be friends. You are going to need this time to be happy because dark days are ahead.
                    What are you a Raiders fan? Go troll somewhere else.
                    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
                      the Chicago Bear D bailed Orton out of jams more often than Orton threw TD's.
                      I would hope so, that's not saying much.

Good post, but, we don't know until we see. I am very optimistic and excited to see what kind of changes are coming. Saying that we are better than last year is like saying my recipe owns your recipe, without even tasting it.

Comment

Ok, I'll sign. I've been scratching my head for 2 solid days watching this draft. Almost none of what we've done really makes sense to me, but I'm willing to at least try the kool-aid for now.

Honestly, I think it will be exciting to see Denver pound the rock with Moreno this year. If for only that reason, I can make myself ok with this draft. Honestly, I'll probably cry a little next year though, when I see which picks we gave up all over again.

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
                          You just signed Jordan, there wasn't any need to draft Moreno. As a Bear fan, I have no emotional attachments to the Broncos thereby allowing me to be more objective. I hate to sound like a pessimist here, but the Chicago Bear D bailed Orton out of jams more often than Orton threw TD's.

Don't expect Orton to go out and score 30 points like Cutler did, at least not this year.
                          What does that have to do with this post ? We are better off with Moreno Jordan is good Moreno is going to be excellent, We should end up with one of the best secondaries and all players are class acts. Not like the one we gave you. I cant wait for the new season and the chance to watch our young team grow :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Coldbrew View Post
                            I would hope so, that's not saying much.

Good post, but, we don't know until we see. I am very optimistic and excited to see what kind of changes are coming. Saying that we are better than last year is like saying my recipe owns your recipe, without even tasting it.
                            Oh for sure I'm just tired of people arguing if they think it'll be better or worse and thought people should put it in either "better" or "worse" threads so we can look back come time. lol I'm just an optomist and wanted to try and help cut down on the 500 post hating on McD and the other 500 saying he's genius :salute!:

Comment

Objectivity does not necessarily equate to negativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeUGqeYsQg
                              Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
                              JonesboroBronco
                              Enough squabbles and arguing alright?I for one think this is all childish the fanbase is so split it's not even funny so heres my idea this thread is for people who think that Our team is better now with Mcd and we support him and all that sign therefore reflect that opinion. for all of the haters another thread should be made.. Now at the end of the season we'll look back and see who was right and who was wrong. Btw no smack talk inbetween threads theres enough of other threads for that

Comment

Working...
                              X