Will Champ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Champ...

We all know Trent Green is stupid enough to throw near him. The question is, will Champ get an INT Sunday night?
    sigpic

IF HE'S THAT STUPID TO THROW AT ONE OF HIS SUCKY WR'S THAT CHAMP IS COVERING, YES CHAMP WILL PICK HIM OFF!

Comment

I don't think so....

I think that Champ will mostly shut down any receiver that he faces Sunday night. The Chiefs receivers are pretty banged up. Therefore, he should have a good night shutting their wideouts down. Here is another good question. Is there any chance that we will see Champ score an offensive touchdown on Sunday night? COULD BE A POSSIBILITY!!!. I can't wait for the game.
      "There's no substitute for guts." Paul Bear Bryant

Comment

Believe me, they will try Champ atleast once or twice. That should be enough for one int.

Comment

I think herndon will see balls comming at him all night, this game will tell us if kelly can get the job done, im very excited to see what happens!
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I bet Champ picks off a pass.
            The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

We win in either scenerio. If they throw at Champ, it will only produce a pick. Even if they get one or two by him. If they dont test him than our D is dictating what's gonna happen. Win Win situation

Comment

I bet they avoid Champ all night! If we stop Priest we win! that's all......

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                  They will test him, I really hope they do. Priest is the key no matter who is playin KC. I hope Ellis plays and Kick some A$$. We have to attack the kc line

Comment

I bet they'll avoid Kennedy, Wilson, and Lynch too, I guess that gets rid of the option to Gonzo... Wow, this is gonna be over before it starts. GOOOOO BRONCOS!
                    sigpic

Comment

This and slowing down Gonzo, the keys to their success is Priest and Gonzo, take either or both out of the equation they have nothing, but their defense, which will be better this year. How much remains to be seen.
                      Kids this is not going to be a cake walk, it will be a hard fought close game or a runaway.

Comment

i dont think theyll be an int by bailey, hes going to be excited,nervous, and hes going to want to impress the crowd. if one goes to him hes going to drop it kick me in the sack if im wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                          i dont think theyll be an int by bailey, hes going to be excited,nervous, and hes going to want to impress the crowd. if one goes to him hes going to drop it kick me in the sack if im wrong...
                          He's not gonna drop it if he gets his hands on it. He's gonna take it to the house dog.

Comment

i sure hope ill scream so loud lol, i really hope lynch has a big night too, but i hope bailey has HUGE night to prove all these gay analysts wrong... saying the trade was better for washington

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                              i sure hope ill scream so loud lol, i really hope lynch has a big night too, but i hope bailey has HUGE night to prove all these gay analysts wrong... saying the trade was better for washington
                              If we win or loose, that trade debate will go on for years. I dont think KC knows what's gonna happen to them. They dont know they are about to run into a Beast Sunday night. The Chiefs are ripe for the pickens, and they'll be served up Sunday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X