• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO TO Scouting Reports on our Top Picks

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=143003

:go:

Comment

• Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
      And DT Chris Baker as well. Baker is a guy with some character issues that may have hurt his stock in the draft. Many considered him a late second to third round pick, and the best NT behind Raji and Brace according to what I've read
      That said, this could be a solid pick, if his stock in the draft bottomed because of his past, then more power to us.
      thought we were only taking on tuff hard working character guys ?
      My friends over at Sports Radio Interviews sent me a link to an interview Pat Bowlen did with a Chicago-area radio station. While there is nothing earth-shattering here. Below is a segment of the transcript -

What are the Bears getting in Jay Cutler?

“They’re getting an extremely talented young quarterback.”

Some one Please name me the last successful NFL QB that had to be taught how to throw the ball correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
        thought we were only taking on tuff hard working character guys ?
        That was the Shanahan regime. Mcdaniels is going to draft a player based on their ability, not their history. Chris Baker barely did anything, we aren't picking up another Maurice Clarette here.

People need to calm down about college FA signings. Each player costs like $100,000 and 3/4ths of them won't even make the final roster. It's just bringing in camp bodies to compete and bring out the most in everyone. No ones job is guaranteed this year, players will have to earn their position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
          That was the Shanahan regime. Mcdaniels is going to draft a player based on their ability, not their history. Chris Baker barely did anything, we aren't picking up another Maurice Clarette here.

People need to calm down about college FA signings. Each player costs like $100,000 and 3/4ths of them won't even make the final roster. It's just bringing in camp bodies to compete and bring out the most in everyone. No ones job is guaranteed this year, players will have to earn their position.
          You just never know what you're going to find. Jarvis Moss and Crowder didn't pan out as high picks coming out of big schools. They have the same chance to mae a team and prove themselves as the next guy...
          sigpic
          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Kern wasn't that bad.. what we should've done was go after a kicker rather than a punter. I think Louie Sakoda is still out there.

Comment

• Wow! Rulon Davis looks like a beast. I lost count of all the batted passes. Looks like a good signing.
              Darrent Williams #27
              1982 - 2007
              R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98broncos99 View Post
                Wow! Rulon Davis looks like a beast. I lost count of all the batted passes. Looks like a good signing.
                yeah it does. i'm happy with pretty much all of the signings we've had this year
                with an exception of a few..
                :go:
                Team Tebow Member #14

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJuan View Post
                  it looks like you dont know that much read my post from above and that should tell you why we are picking up wrs and dbs but i guess in your explanation we can just have our staters do it that way be week 2 they are all dead tired from all the running
                  Whooosh...that's the sound of the joke flying over your head at mach 3.
                  Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• I think 4 of the undrafted will make the team (Rulon, Robinson, Baker, Per..err..lux), with a few more on the practice squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                      Why do we need this many CBs? Watch, next McD will trade Champ.
                      I think the Pats, if I remember right, had 3 CB'S in the 1st 3 rounds? perhaps the CB spot was a bit hot this year???

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!:go:
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFreak08 View Post
                        Anybody know much about these undrafted FA's? I don't understand the WR position. We seem to be pretty set on that but he keeps on bringing more and more WR in.
                        Camp fodder.

Comment

Working...
                        X