McDaniels in over his head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDaniels in over his head

Not the kind of headline you want to see...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/30434439/

See also http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/ , but that will change in a few minutes...

stupid 16 year old nbc, chicago is that way

Comment

GOOD ONE...."chicago is that way". Wow. Yes, we are angry that the coach is destroying our team because we want to root for chicago. I don't give a crap about chicago, these are the moves that a retarded monkey throwing darts would make. There is no justification for these moves other than incompetance.

Comment

Retarded Monkey

Actually, the retarded monkey throwing darts did much better in his picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogito View Post
          Not the kind of headline you want to see...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/30434439/

See also http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/ , but that will change in a few minutes...
          You...

Originally posted by beater29 View Post
          GOOD ONE...."chicago is that way". Wow. Yes, we are angry that the coach is destroying our team because we want to root for chicago. I don't give a crap about chicago, these are the moves that a retarded monkey throwing darts would make. There is no justification for these moves other than incompetance.
          You...

Originally posted by Sicarious View Post
          Actually, the retarded monkey throwing darts did much better in his picks.
          And you..

Have less football intelligence than said monkey, and it would benefit us all if you either stopped posting or left :go:

If you cannot see this as ultimately a successful offseason, you are truely lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Have less football intelligence than said monkey, and it would benefit us all if you either stopped posting or left :go:

If you cannot see this as ultimately a successful offseason, you are truely lost...
            baaaa baaaa baaaa goes the sheep.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
              baaaa baaaa baaaa goes the sheep.
              Marking this thread for future reference.....

You know, all your posts' are a complete waste, and when are successful next season, I want to hear what you have to say to us "sheep".....but I am sure you will be back under the rock you came from and nowhere to be seen.....

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                Marking this thread for future reference.....

You know, all your posts' are a complete waste, and when are successful next season, I want to hear what you have to say to us "sheep".....but I am sure you will be back under the rock you came from and nowhere to be seen.....
                I would love nothing more than to tell all of you sheep that I was wrong. Its almost like you think I actually want Denver to lose. You either dont read my posts or have very poor reading comprehension.

I can't pretend I dont see what I see. I could pee on your leg and tell you its raining....but instead I'll think for myself and be honest.

Move after move, day after day, McDaniels is doing things that make me and a whole lot of other people question his judgement and intelligence.
                sigpic

Comment

I would love nothing more than to tell all of you sheep that I was wrong. Its almost like you think I actually want Denver to lose. You either dont read my posts or have very poor reading comprehension.

I can't pretend I dont see what I see. I could pee on your leg and tell you its raining....but instead I'll think for myself and be honest.

Move after move, day after day, McDaniels is doing things that make me and a whole lot of other people question his judgement and intelligence.
                  Day after day your posting and whining is making me and a whole lot of other people think your a moron
                  "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

Yeah man I miss shanny and his great personnel moves like Moss, Crowder, Clarrett, Lelie, Walker, etc. And his constant hiring and firing of half the d-cordinators in the freaking league. I am going to miss that one playoff win in the last decade. O wait i am not going to miss any of that. The coach hasn't coached a game and is being hammered on job performance when his performance has yet to be seen, that is just wonderful. Let's see we still have a probowl o-line, still have great receivers, just got a great rb, and will have a solid qb. We have a good and proven cordinator and have added defensive players through fa and the draft as well as impliment a new scheme. Even if we finish sub 500 this year it is still the guys first year. Hence why you sign a coach to a 3-4 year deal. To allow them to fully implement that players then need to run their scheme perfectly. It will be a major success if we can make the playoffs with a strong team in 2 years, I personally believe we have a wildcard shot this year. Rome wasn't built in a day, and no NFL franchise wins every year, I will promise that this franchise might go down before up again but I strongly believe that this staff can turn it around in time, that is key it takes time.
                    Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                    Supporting this staff!
                    Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
                      Day after day your posting and whining is making me and a whole lot of other SHEEP think your a moron
                      There, I fixed it for you. People with a brain that think for themselves are a rare thing on this site.
                      sigpic

Comment

Your not even a Broncos fan call us SHEEP if you want I'd rather be a sheep than be too scared to man up and stick with a team-coaches go cry somewhere else
                        "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

Originally posted by Jay2Javon4life View Post
                          Yeah man I miss shanny and his great personnel moves like Moss, Crowder, Clarrett, Lelie, Walker, etc. And his constant hiring and firing of half the d-cordinators in the freaking league. I am going to miss that one playoff win in the last decade. O wait i am not going to miss any of that. The coach hasn't coached a game and is being hammered on job performance when his performance has yet to be seen, that is just wonderful. Let's see we still have a probowl o-line, still have great receivers, just got a great rb, and will have a solid qb. We have a good and proven cordinator and have added defensive players through fa and the draft as well as impliment a new scheme. Even if we finish sub 500 this year it is still the guys first year. Hence why you sign a coach to a 3-4 year deal. To allow them to fully implement that players then need to run their scheme perfectly. It will be a major success if we can make the playoffs with a strong team in 2 years, I personally believe we have a wildcard shot this year. Rome wasn't built in a day, and no NFL franchise wins every year, I will promise that this franchise might go down before up again but I strongly believe that this staff can turn it around in time, that is key it takes time.
                          Im not sure where tha Shanny stuff came from. I never mentioned him. Still, I respect your opinion, but disagree with it. It is possible to do both. A lot of the posters on this site cant get a handle on that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JonesboroBronco View Post
                            Your not even a Broncos fan call us SHEEP if you want I'd rather be a sheep than be too scared to man up and stick with a team-coaches go cry somewhere else
                            oh, the tried and true 'call him a crybaby' approach.

Is that all you have? I am not scared to stick with this team. Son, I have stuck with this team for 3 decades. I'll be at Invesco ever Sunday. i will be cheering for the Broncos to win. And yes, i will criticize bad moves. I have given thousands upon thousands of dollars to this team through tickets, beer, parking, memorabilia and taxes. I have earned the right to share my opinion and to expect better than what we are getting right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Almighty Pura

Pura Vida why do you think you know everything? Let me guess you talk to people who play or have played football.

Comment

Working...
                              X