Ive never been more excited for the upcoming season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay2Javon4life View Post
    You would not believe how many people have told me that haha. I should get around to that actually, any idea on how i go about doing that without remaking a complete new account hah.
    There is a mod named Kyle, you have to get a hold of him. Let me see if I can figure it out.

Ahh yes Kyle Sonneman. P.M this man and ask for a name change. And in a few days WALLAH a new name.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWioMuQRbyI

LOL, look at Alphonso Smith doing his pregame thing.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

LOL, I've got to share this with some other Broncos forums. You mind?

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

Nice!:go:
          sigpic

Comment

Moreno should work out really well for us. As long as McDaniels doesn't change our running scheme too much, Bobby Turner should be able to turn this guy into a 1500-yard back behind our ZB offensive-line.
            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
              Moreno should work out really well for us. As long as McDaniels doesn't change our running scheme too much, Bobby Turner should be able to turn this guy into a 1500-yard back behind our ZB offensive-line.
              I don't know if he's going to get that many carries, especially with all the RB's on our roster. I know some will be cut, but it's looking like we'll be a "RB by committee" team.

And McDaniels' offenses throws, throws, and throws some more. Hopefully with the talent we have at RB he can make it more balanced, but who knows.

And I don't think we're keeping our ZBS, only 'some' of it.

sigpic

Comment

You've "never" been more excited for AN upcoming season or THIS upcoming season?

If it's the first one, I take it you just started watching football. Imagine how excited you'll be when we eventually rebuild and put together a good team with a decent draft!

Seriously, this draft was embarrassing. Welcome to the laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
                  You've "never" been more excited for AN upcoming season or THIS upcoming season?

If it's the first one, I take it you just started watching football. Imagine how excited you'll be when we eventually rebuild and put together a good team with a decent draft!

still mad Cutlers gone?
                  shoulda traded up to get Raji or gone with Orakpo at 12 right?

get in line. there are plenty of you and maybe ya'll can cry together watching re-runs of those close losses we had at the end of the year, last year.

particularly that last loss. that was one for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post

Actually no it's not the first one, if you have just started learning reading comprehension, then you would be able to realize why.

You can do all that doom and gloom stuff, but I'm so over fans like you who want to bring people down with your negativity. Its getting old.
                    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                      Actually no it's not the first one, if you have just started learning reading comprehension, then you would be able to realize why.

You can do all that doom and gloom stuff, but I'm so over fans like you who want to bring people down with your negativity. Its getting old.
                      Have you just started learning 'football comprehension'?

Because anyone could see that we're in big trouble for next year.

Sorry, I love my Broncos -- and I'll support them -- but this **** in command has turned this franchise and it's heading for the ground.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKeough View Post
                        I don't know if he's going to get that many carries, especially with all the RB's on our roster. I know some will be cut, but it's looking like we'll be a "RB by committee" team.

And McDaniels' offenses throws, throws, and throws some more. Hopefully with the talent we have at RB he can make it more balanced, but who knows.

And I don't think we're keeping our ZBS, only 'some' of it.
                        I think we're going to see a far more conservative version of the Patriots' offense this year, especially with the drafting of Moreno. The reach for Quinn is further proof of that. Last year, IIRC the Pats were in the top 5 in rushing attempts in the league. With Orton being not much of an upgrade over Cassel and our receivers not being as good as Moss and Welker, I would expect more of the same.

McDaniels recently said that a lot of concepts of the ZBS are going to be kept (albeit with different terminology) and "enhanced" with some concepts and plays he brings from NE. He had been trying to install the ZBS at NE since 2006 and he now comes to the home of the ZBS with stellar coachs in Turner and Dennison. He'd be stupid not to keep the ZBS.
                        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                          I think we're going to see a far more conservative version of the Patriots' offense this year, especially with the drafting of Moreno. The reach for Quinn is further proof of that. Last year, IIRC the Pats were in the top 5 in rushing attempts in the league. With Orton being not much of an upgrade over Cassel and our receivers not being as good as Moss and Welker, I would expect more of the same.

McDaniels recently said that a lot of concepts of the ZBS are going to be kept (albeit with different terminology) and "enhanced" with some concepts and plays he brings from NE. He had been trying to install the ZBS at NE since 2006 and he now comes to the home of the ZBS with stellar coachs in Turner and Dennison. He'd be stupid not to keep the ZBS.
                          Which pretty much means he won't, amirite?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKeough View Post
                            Which pretty much means he won't, amirite?
                            I didn't want to go there at the risk of hijacking the thread

To get back on topic - Moreno behind our offensive line and coached by Bobby Turner should do extremely well. I'm expecting offensive ROY if he stays healthy.

Comment

Working...
                            X