Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest Bronco Linebacker in there History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gradishar without a doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
      Tony Lilly was pretty damned inherently talented. He only played four seasons, however.

He's apparently a Special Ed teacher now, and a high school football coach. Pretty good at it too by all accounts.
      Are you crazy??? Tony Lilly??? He was the toast of the NFL, thats why only four seasons.

Comment

Remember when Randy...

Remember when Randy Gradishar and company stopped Kansas City for 8 consecutive attempts to get into the end zone on Denver's one yard line. There was a penalty after the 4th attempt and Kansas City got a first and goal and another 4 attempts and Denver kept them out of the end zone. That summed it up for me who was the greatest middle Linebacker to wear orange, or any other color on any team. Randy was heads and shoulders above even Jack Hamm of Pittsburg and they played around the same time. Hamm gets into the Hall and Randy gets the shaft. Too bad. He really was the Best of the best. Love you Randy! Even his old college football coach at Ohio (can't remember his name, but I remember him getting fired after slugging that player who intercepted a pass off of the Buckeyes) called Randy the best football player he ever coached.

Comment

Even his old college football coach at Ohio (can't remember his name, but I remember him getting fired after slugging that player who intercepted a pass off of the Buckeyes) called Randy the best football player he ever coached.[/QUOTE]

Woody Hayes...the man was a classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJy...eature=related

Comment

Randy Gradishar
            Look below:go:

Comment

Randy Gradishar, Tom Jackson, Simon Fletcher, Karl Mecklenburg and Al Wison

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                Definitely Randy Gradishar, followed by Tom Jackson, then Karl Mecklenberg. Romanowski was good in his time here, but he didn't compare to those guys IMO.
                Yes, Meck is no worse than third. Its a toss up between him and Jackson. Gradishar is by quite a bit above them both.

Comment

TJ.... he is my typical LB even tho i never saw him in game action his precense tells me he was a sick man feard by all.
                  to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

My top 5

1 Randy Gradishar, 2 Tom Jackson, 3 Bill Romanowski, 4 Simon Fletcher, 5 Karl Meklenberg.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhobo View Post
                      Remember when Randy Gradishar and company stopped Kansas City for 8 consecutive attempts to get into the end zone on Denver's one yard line. There was a penalty after the 4th attempt and Kansas City got a first and goal and another 4 attempts and Denver kept them out of the end zone. That summed it up for me who was the greatest middle Linebacker to wear orange, or any other color on any team. Randy was heads and shoulders above even Jack Hamm of Pittsburg and they played around the same time. Hamm gets into the Hall and Randy gets the shaft. Too bad. He really was the Best of the best. Love you Randy! Even his old college football coach at Ohio (can't remember his name, but I remember him getting fired after slugging that player who intercepted a pass off of the Buckeyes) called Randy the best football player he ever coached.
                      Yes I remember that. Gradishar and Co. were the best short yardage D ever! Randy had a knack for timing his jump to stop a RB at the goal line. He was simply amazing to watch. It's a real shame he's not in the HOF, as well as Floyd Little.
                      sigpic

Comment

Randy was the best.As i recall he and Steelers Lambert had quite the rivalry.

Comment

1. Gradishar
                          2. Swenson
                          3. Mecklenberg
                          4. Wilson
                          5. Mobley
                          6. Romanowski

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            Randy Gradishar. Followed by Tom Jackson.
                            yep that about sums it up.
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

There's no possible answer except Gradishar.
                              Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Working...
                              X