No announcement yet.

Bowlen Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quote marks means that Bowlen said 'rookie mistakes', but Paige doesnt put it in full context.

However, I dont think Paige would mischaracterize Bowlen's thoughts. Paige is a pro and knows that if you do that, Bowlen will never talk to you again.
    sigpic

Comment

If a writer is going to claim that someone said something, he damn well better provide a quote in it's full context, if he wants his claim to have any credibility. Without a quote in it's full context, there's no reason to believe the subject of the interview said what the writer claims was said.

Just because he wrote it, it doesn't mean it's true.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Is this the one where he said he is becoming senile and essentially that McDaniels f'ed up this spring? Bowlen had a decent run, but he is running the risk of becoming the next Al Davis. I hope we get a new owner sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
          The quote marks means that Bowlen said 'rookie mistakes', but Paige doesnt put it in full context.

However, I dont think Paige would mischaracterize Bowlen's thoughts. Paige is a pro and knows that if you do that, Bowlen will never talk to you again.
          Paige has made a career out of inflammatory comments. The mean temperature of Colorado Springs has risen 3 degrees since that cloud left.

Comment

Working...
          X