RUMOR: Ryan Torain to be next RB released by McDaniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    If Torain does not get ready to play before the season starts... What else can we do? Carry him on the PUP list? He is not an exceptional RB anyway. He is a good person, I enjoyed his blog entries, but when it comes to football he is expendable.
    But character is all that matters. Forget what he does on the field.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      Not surprising. The writing was all over the wall when McDaniels brought 3 tailbacks here plus Moreno. Torain and Young are Shanahan's guys......and McDaniels feels no pressure to keep them on the team.

Young is gone because he won't be fully recovered from a neck injury until September.

Torain is about 6 months removed from a torn ACL (usually 1 year for a full recovery)......so if Young wasn't considered for the PUP list...I doubt the more injury prone, less talented Ryan Torain will go there.

Torain is as good as gone.

I just hope Peyton Hillis is safe....
      I think Coach sees the hard worker and love for the game in Peyton. I don't think he's goin anywhere.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Physically unable to perform.

A player on the PUP list can be removed from that list anytime before the start of the regular season.
        Wait, why is there a different list from the IR? Maybe this is a stupid question but I'm confused lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
          Wait, why is there a different list from the IR? Maybe this is a stupid question but I'm confused lol.
          Yeh, kinda. It is like IR for before the season. You can take the player off of PUP before the start of the season and they go on the roster. I *think* (and someone please correct me if Im wrong) but I think they move to the IR if they arent taken off the PUP.
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            I think Coach sees the hard worker and love for the game in Peyton. I don't think he's goin anywhere.
            I'm sure that Selvin Young and Ryan Torain were working hard at rehabbing too....

All I'm saying is......Hillis better not go anywhere....or I'm going to have a cow....worse than the Cutler fit I had

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
              I'm sure that Selvin Young and Ryan Torain were working hard at rehabbing too....

All I'm saying is......Hillis better not go anywhere....or I'm going to have a cow....worse than the Cutler fit I had
              When Selvin started crying about being released, it said all it needed to about whether or not we should have kept him. He actually tried to backhandedly dog the team for not being "patient".
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
              X