Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Camp Pics...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mini Camp Pics...

    Dont know if this has been posted or not but here are some pics from this weekends mini camps.

    Robert Ayers:







    Knowshon Moreno:


















    There are a lot more on here-

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/photos/DEN
    Last edited by d-bronx42; 05-04-2009, 11:15 AM.

  • #2
    Looks like Hillis wants to knock Knowshon out. LOL
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3


      - Sorry dude, you'll have to play FB
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Looks like Hillis wants to knock Knowshon out. LOL
        Actually.... Hillis is saying- "Look, rook, I made McFadden and Felix Jones.... I'll make or break you!"
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Actually.... Hillis is saying- "Look, rook, I made McFadden and Felix Jones.... I'll make or break you!"
          This off season made me forget how big of a Stud Hillis really is.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            This off season made me forget how big of a Stud Hillis really is.
            Rememebr a few years ago we had Griffin taking TD in.... and we even had Mike Anderson taking Portis in..... I'm just saying.... ya know?
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Rememebr a few years ago we had Griffin taking TD in.... and we even had Mike Anderson taking Portis in..... I'm just saying.... ya know?
              Yes I do Good to see it happening again.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                Dont know if this has been posted or not but here are some pics from this weekends mini camps.

                Robert Ayers:







                Knowshon Moreno:

















                There are a lot more on here-

                http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/photos/DEN
                I can hear Hillis saying "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship".....Bogart style!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I can hear Hillis saying "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship".....Bogart style!!!
                  I'm wondering if maybe you need to post a youtube link to that so the younger members here know what you're referencing. To them.... Tom Hanks is an old actor.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    I'm wondering if maybe you need to post a youtube link to that so the younger members here know what you're referencing. To them.... Tom Hanks is an old actor.
                    That's been a daily struggle for me here!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      That's been a daily struggle for me here!!!
                      I bet.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Camp pictures from some of the new Broncos!

                        Here are some high res pics from training camp taken by David Zalubowski:

                        Orton:


                        Jordan:


                        Ayers:


                        Simms:


                        Moreno:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I looks like Orton has to piss....lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            already posted.

                            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=143506

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I hope orton sticks with that helmet and not that goofy revolution one.:thumb:
                              Great pics. Gettin excited
                              sigpic

                              Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X