No announcement yet.

can INVESCO FIELD at Mile High ever host the big one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see why they use the weather as an excuse. I mean cold weather is football weather. NFL teams go all year hosting games in snow and freezing temperatures...thats football! Plus it would make and exciting game seeing 3 feet of snow and 20 degree weather

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
      I dont see why they use the weather as an excuse. I mean cold weather is football weather. NFL teams go all year hosting games in snow and freezing temperatures...thats football! Plus it would make and exciting game seeing 3 feet of snow and 20 degree weather
      Ahhhhh buy you forget the superbowl is only 40% about football, it is 20% hype, 20% media relationsk, and 20% halftime show, and those parts don't like snow.

So lets go have it in Rainy ol london,

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
        It has little or nothing to do with the game it self (weather). The reason why it is unlikely is because they want a marketing hotbed, which is why having the Superbowl in Detroit in 05' was a major mistake. The NFL lost out on a lot of money by hosting the game there. Would you rather take your family to Detroit in the end of January, or Miami, FL?

I will admit that Denver could make a lot more money right now than Detroit could, but the same principal applies. People are more likely to make a trip with their family in a warm weather climate.

I'm beginning to think that having the Superbowl in Detroit was an NFL version of welfare.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
          Mill Ave. & Scottsdale Rd. :salute!:
          nice, i am at Scottsdale & Camelback

know of any Bronco bars by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by expatRick View Post
            I'd love to see a foul weather Super Bowl but now it's really all about the other events of the week so it's not going to happen.
            The Bears/Colts Super Bowl a few years back was in foul weather, down in Miami. Most of the media types were *****ing about it.

Originally Posted by Blue-N-Orange
            I like the fact that the broncos are the only team to play at invesco. Lets keep it that way i dont want two teams i dont have anything invested in to use our locker room and field. haaha ITS OUR HOUSE!!! i wouldnt let someone else throw a party there!!
            Then kick out those damn Colorado Outlaws!
            Omaha! Hurry! Hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
              That raises a good point. I think the super bowl should be played in the elements. Rain snow whatever.
              yea but the superbowl isn't about football. not by a long shot. The superbowl is about money. and rich people aren't gonna spend 800$ a ticket to freeze their ass off.
              They tried it in detroit and all the snobs complained about being cold on their way to the stadium. There is no way it would ever ever EVER be in denver.

Comment

Broncos interested in hosting super bowl!!!!

This is awesome!!Here's the link!!
                http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...mpaign=twitter

Comment

Its going to be in N.Y. so I don't see why not. People from the California area and Vegas would fly over to Denver to watch it. Pretty cool, and great find :salute!:.

Comment

I think it would be great for Denver (the city) to host the big game. I also would find the money to go. I have never been to a Denver game let alone to Denver at all. But i would find a way to go for a SB.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

at first i thought this would be a bad idea, but having the world series here was pretty cool so i'm on board

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        I think it would be great for Denver (the city) to host the big game. I also would find the money to go. I have never been to a Denver game let alone to Denver at all. But i would find a way to go for a SB.
                        Absolutely, this would be great for Colorado as a whole :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
                          Absolutely, this would be great for Colorado as a whole :salute!:
                          Not for everyone though. If the Steelers made it again, Ryan Clark wouldn't be able to play in the Super Bowl and that would suck .

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            Not for everyone though. If the Steelers made it again, Ryan Clark wouldn't be able to play in the Super Bowl and that would suck .
                            and if it was the bears in the superbowl, cutler would be booed all game because there would probably be broncos fans there
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                              and if it was the bears in the superbowl, cutler would be booed all game because there would probably be broncos fans there
                              I don't think so. The crowd at the Super Bowl really does not show the attitude of the loclal fans.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

we don't have to worry about that, because cutler will never make it to a super bowl

Comment

Working...
                                X