Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Yo BE CLEAR!

Royal and Marshall had more combined receptions than Boldin and FITZ last year!!, ALSO Boldin and Fitz don't really offset each other, cuz they're not THAT much different, which to me is why I give Royal/Marshall the edge

SECOND! Marshall has had 100 plus receptions his two first starting years...the year before he came in like week 13 and still ended up with 37 REC

and THIRD

Royal is a rookie and already had 91 catches...sooo i don't see how you can POSSIBLE say Boldin and Fitz are WAY better than them, seeing as Marshall and Royal are also considerably younger

and Btw Warner was just as much of a gunslinger as Cutler last year, BOTH had no run game!
    Boldin and Fitz had less receptions because they average a higher ypc and they also had Steve Breaston, who was the 3rd receiver on their team with 1000+ yards. They also had more than twice as many TDs as Marshall and Royal. Boldin alone had as many Marshall and Royal combined. They are WAY better than them. They are WAY better than any other WR tandem in the NFL. They are both top 5-10 WR. Fitz is #1 IMO and Boldin could be top 5 but he is sharing the glory on the same team. Boldin put up 1400 yards as a rookie and did so multiple times before Warner and Fitzgerald showed up. I don't know why there is an argument.
    Last edited by WillIeverMakeit; 05-21-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

How the hell did a couple Cardinals receivers get into this thread?

This is about Fast Eddie Royal!! Now, let's get

For anybody else, go to the "Other Teams" forum . . .

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe View Post
        How the hell did a couple Cardinals receivers get into this thread?

This is about Fast Eddie Royal!! Now, let's get

For anybody else, go to the "Other Teams" forum . . .

-----
        Broncos receivers are involved. Someone else called them the best WR duo in the NFl. I strongly disagreed and now we are having a little discussion. Nothing much else.

Comment

Originally posted by WillIeverMakeit View Post
          Broncos receivers are involved. Someone else called them the best WR duo in the NFl. I strongly disagreed and now we are having a little discussion. Nothing much else.
          Did you catch the title of this thread? It is "Eddie Royal Article"

It is not about "Broncos receivers," and certainly not about Cardinals receivers.
          Now, please stop creating a pissing match in every thread you post. You are
          polluting this thread, which was created in honor of Fast Eddie Royal.

-----

Comment

Did you catch the title of this thread? It is "Eddie Royal Article"

It is not about "Broncos receivers," and certainly not about Cardinals receivers.
            Now, please stop creating a pissing match in every thread you post. You are
            polluting this thread, which was created in honor of Fast Eddie Royal.

-----
            Why are you stealing Willie Parker's nickname?

Comment

Why are you stealing Willie Parker's nickname?

-----

Comment

-----
                Fast Willie. That's his nickname.

Comment

Fast Willie. That's his nickname.
                  The moniker, "Fast Eddie," has a long history behind it. Paul Newman starred
                  as a pool hustler named "Fast Eddie" Felson in a well known movie classic
                  years ago. There have been several other "Fast Eddies" over the course of
                  history, including "Fast Eddie" Clarke, "Fast Eddie" Parker, "Fast Eddie"
                  Johnson, "Fast Eddie" Davis, and others.

Most of these were before Willie Parker was born. Nonetheless, I knew nothing
                  of Willie's nickname, but he came after the others, anyway.

I happen to think that "Fast Eddie" Royal is the best nickname for him I have
                  heard, so that is what I will hang on to.

Thanks for playing.

-----

Comment

The moniker, "Fast Eddie," has a long history behind it. Paul Newman starred
                    as a pool hustler named "Fast Eddie" Felson in a well known movie classic
                    years ago. There have been several other "Fast Eddies" over the course of
                    history, including "Fast Eddie" Clarke, "Fast Eddie" Parker, "Fast Eddie"
                    Johnson, "Fast Eddie" Davis, and others.

Most of these were before Willie Parker was born. Nonetheless, I knew nothing
                    of Willie's nickname, but he came after the others, anyway.

I happen to think that "Fast Eddie" Royal is the best nickname for him I have
                    heard, so that is what I will hang on to.

Thanks for playing.

-----
                    Yeah except Willi Parker has been the only one with that nickname in the NFL and has been in the league years before Royal. Royal didn' have a nickname.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

Yeah except Willi Parker has been the only one with that nickname in the NFL and has been in the league years before Royal. Royal didn' have a nickname.

Thanks for playing.
                      Well, Fast Eddie Royal does now, little man.

-----

Comment

Well, Fast Eddie Royal does now, little man.

-----
                        It doesn't sound right. "Fast Eddie." Kinda lame. No nicknames are better.

Comment

It doesn't sound right. "Fast Eddie." Kinda lame. No nicknames are better.
                          Okay, you've made your point.

Now,

-----

Comment

Eddie is my Favorite Denver Bronco, Hands down. This guy is amazing on and off the field. Glad to see he's getting some recognition. :salute!:
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                            X