Worst Bronco Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Bronco Memories

Just thought this would be fun..if you've ever been to a Broncos AWAY game whats the worst experience you've ever had at an AWAY game.

Mine was in Detroit when we got spanked 40 something to 7 (I didn't stay past the 3rd Qtr) I was wearing my #6 (Traitor) Jersey and after he got hurt and they ran up the score the fans really gave me and my wife a hard time. Just put it this way I'm from Ohio and the only thing I could say to all those Michigan ASSES was GO BUCKEYES (check my name I hate the Buckeyes). As it turned out I wore more beer than I drank that day and it was a really long 4 hour drive home.

Feel free to post if you want just thought I'd throw out some new ideas and get off the #6 (Traitor) topic

charger fans are stupid

i live about an hour from qualcolm they talk alot of caca
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

When Greenbay came to Denver for last year's preseason game, I had a pretty bad experience. I'm 6'5 and was keeping my head up looking for a good place for food during halftime, and this little girl comes running out of nowhere as I took a step and totally eats it (her drink spilled everywhere). Her parents thought I did it because she was wearing a Packers jersey. I wanted to offer to buy the girl another drink but they wouldn't stop yelling so all I could do was apologize and walk away.

Comment

well it has nothing to do with attending games my worst Broncos memories are the Wade Phillips mistake.
        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
          When Greenbay came to Denver for last year's preseason game, I had a pretty bad experience. I'm 6'5 and was keeping my head up looking for a good place for food during halftime, and this little girl comes running out of nowhere as I took a step and totally eats it (her drink spilled everywhere). Her parents thought I did it because she was wearing a Packers jersey. I wanted to offer to buy the girl another drink but they wouldn't stop yelling so all I could do was apologize and walk away.
          That must of sucked.......

But more to the point, did the Favre jersey get ruined????
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

That's what you get if you come to invenso not wearing orange and blue.
            Last edited by Strimpel; 05-23-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              That must of sucked.......

But more to the point, did the Favre jersey get ruined????
              -cp........

Comment

My worst Bronco memory is the 2005 AFCCG. Hey I still cant get over it !!!! That was our year!!!!
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

My worst Bronco AWAY game that I've been to is probably either the Chiefs loss on Thanksgiving ( Jakes last start) or the Game last year At Houston.
                  I remember I HATED losing to the Chiefs because thier fans kept doing thier gay lil chant and kept talking nonstop smack. I hated that place.

But I REALLY Hated the Texans and thier fans. I almost got in a few fights at that game. .. But idk... Both those losses stung, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                    Why would you wear a packers jeresy to a broncos game? I'm on the parents side.
                    So you're on the parents side because their daughter was wearing a Packer jersey at a Bronco game?

Comment

Losing to Jacksonville at home in the playoffs 96 or whenever, Natron Means and Mark Brunell running wild. Worst loss in Broncos history IMO, it was just awfull.

Comment

That's awesome, I hope she made a real mess of herself. Dirty little packer kids.

Comment

I sure enjoyed the smack talking bronco fans in Chicago in 2007 when we were losing but you kept kicking to Hester and he ran back two on you for TD's . It was the funniest thing ever when he jumped over the kicker, I still have a printout of it at my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by jester06 View Post
                            I sure enjoyed the smack talking bronco fans in Chicago in 2007 when we were losing but you kept kicking to Hester and he ran back two on you for TD's . It was the funniest thing ever when he jumped over the kicker, I still have a printout of it at my desk.

That punter was unemployed a few weeks later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                              -cp........
                              Lighten up dude.....It's not like I would really get kicks out of a child getting nocked over.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X