Where will all the KC fans be after Dec 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will all the KC fans be after Dec 7th

I'm just wondering, if we split the season series, will we ever see chief fans hanging out here again?
    "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Re: Where will all the KC fans be after Dec 7th

Originally posted by Arab Bronco
    I'm just wondering, if we split the season series, will we ever see chief fans hanging out here again?
    They'll probably be here until they get embarrassed in their first playoff game...AGAIN.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

yes

the cool chief fans will. the other knuckle heads won't show thier face.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Oh yeah, this a great board with plenty of cool fans. Plus, it uses vbulletin, the very best in forum software.

I have no delusions about sundays game, it's THE BIGGEST game of the season and I'll just be happy to watch it.

As for the troll infestation, they'll be here. The chiefs win, it'll be dozens of 'I told you so, Broncos suck yadda yadda yadda' posts, if they lose they'll be plenty of 'We're still 11-2 and going to the playoffs...... blah blah blah'

And hey, in addition to this game, there's 4-5 other totally kick ass games with 1st and 2nd place divisional teams, if you don't have directv, you should

Comment

i think that their will be atleast 2 or 3 cheifs fans on the board sunday but if they win we will see a lot of unheard of before cheifs
          but remember when denver looses we be here so we expect to meet the cheifs fans here also if their is any after sunday. (ha ha)
          I'm Such A Lady

Comment

I will be back rain or shine. My question is if KC wins, what excuses will be used. If they lose I wont be making excuses but tell you congrats and press on to Detroit because I like most teams live for the game at hand not the ones in the past.
            Never take life seriously.
            Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

wine

They won't be here listening to whine. HOMLES,SWEET,HOLMES

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the KC fans will stay around regardless of the outcome; the regulars at least. Suffice it to say that if the Broncs pull this one out, I won't be lamblasting the decent KC fans here. I will however lay the smack down on the less than decent ones though.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

The big problem might be, if (BIG IF) we lose there may be a flash flood of trolling chiefs fans.
                  We'll have to make sure and "Put it on their A$$es" if they show up to gloat.
                  Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

yes, what, do you think this is the AFC championship game???

Chiefs can win AFC West on Sunday, don't expect them to be intimidated or come out flat because they're playing the...*coughs*
                    almight Bronc-HOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                      I'm pretty sure that the KC fans will stay around regardless of the outcome; the regulars at least. Suffice it to say that if the Broncs pull this one out, I won't be lamblasting the decent KC fans here. I will however lay the smack down on the less than decent ones though.

Nuff said...
                      He's talking about you KC03 on the "less than decent ones". Clean up your act.
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                      X