Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kennison's REAL reason for shooting his mouth off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennison's REAL reason for shooting his mouth off!

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    It should be a good one ... I just absolutely love football.
    Couldn't agree with you more. My son will often ask me when I'm watching a game where Denver isn't playing "Who ya cheering for?"

My response is always the same, "I'm just cheering for a good game of football."
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan
      ...Today I read in the paper where Shanahan told Oneal to take time off to stay beside his dad who is batteling cancer. It would be better for Oneal to play than being beside his dad where he can do nothing but wait. Shanahan don't understand that. ...
      Even for a Shanahan hater, it seems your digging a little too deep with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan
        Chiefs have much better class than Brocos. Wahtever Kennison said had to be true, at least 75% of it. Brocos players knows that, even Shanahan knows that as well. Today I read in the paper where Shanahan told Oneal to take time off to stay beside his dad who is batteling cancer. It would be better for Oneal to play than being beside his dad where he can do nothing but wait. Shanahan don't understand that.
        Those have got to be some GREAT red & yellow glasses you wear if you're going to believe that much of Kennison's comments.

Somehow I doubt you'd be working if a dearly loved family member was battling cancer. Shanahan does understand that it's better to be with family when death could be knocking at the door. Why is it that you don't understand that?

Will Deltha's presence help his dad fight cancer? Possibly, but even if it doesn't at least Deltha and his dad have some time before the two are irrevocably separated for life. Assuming you love your mother or father would you want to be able to spend the last few days with them before either one died? That's what Deltha's facing right now.

But me having to explain this to you says one of two things about you.

1) You have no idea what loving someone more than life means or...

2) A King Cobra has more compassion in its forked tongue than you do in your entire pitiful existence.

Either option is really sad.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennison's REAL reason for shooting his mouth off!

Originally posted by mattos
          hey now, be reasonable (har har har - i bet no one has used that one before)
          i'll give you gardener, but thats a mighty strong insult for somebody who smokes a little bit of weed. idiotic perhaps.
          I wasn't trying to call them that name. Just pointing out that every team has a few undesireable weeds (pun intended) that don't reflect highly on the organization. I don't even want to start the debate on whether weed should be legalized, but for the purposes of this discussion, what he did was against the laws of the land, as opposed to someone quitting his job.

EDIT: Add Larry Johnson to the list, I guess.
          Last edited by ReasonableChief; 12-05-2003, 12:23 PM.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Where is Vanover and Bam morris these days?Leave Anderson alone and worry about about your own felony dope dealers the Chefs have produced over the years.

Comment

If Kennison had though Shanahan was so bad, why was he begging for his job the next day... couldn't have hated him that much... unless it was still all about the money.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

kinnison

I just hope that the Broncos put that idiots foot where his mouth is on Sunday.I just happen to catch him shooting off his mouth on ESPN the other nite and I was laughing at this idiot .If the Broncos cant do it (I know they will) then I will do it.Just remember the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Comment

Jimmy Spencer

I had the radio on today and they had Jimmy Spencer on there reacting to Kennisons comments. They asked him what he was going to do about it and he said he wasnt going to do anything to change his play but that Al Wilson might have an early Christmas present for him when he comes across the middle. Did anyone else hear that? They also had a bunch of Chief fans on there saying there glad he made those comments and that there going to kill us and all this stuff. I am really starting to hate the Chiefs more than the Raiders. Well maybe not but pretty close.

Comment

No dude, the Chiefs will always play third fiddle in the AFC West...they are just doing well this year so you are hearing more about them than on a normal year. Both Denver and Oakland have always, and will always, consider Kansas City as their 'second rivalry' in the AFC West.

Comment

Working...
                    X