Has there ever been a worse off season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand corrected then.

Personally, I also believe this is a better team than last year's. Things could have gone better - but I do believe we've still made progress overall, and will field a better team this season than last.

Comment

• Has there ever been a worse off season?

Nope ....

If the Broncos win the SB this year I will glady take that back and even put in a sig .....

But LD the Broncos are becoming a better team in a win now sport .....

Gratz !

:go:
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Some of you guys really need to stop being optimists and start looking at the facts..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
          My bad. You're right...

Trust me. Cutler will not be taking Chicago to no SB
          If somebody analyzes what Chicago gave up for Cutler, what their draft looks like next year, in the SAME WAY you guys have been scrutinizing our own team, you will find that the future of Chicago does not look real promising at all.
          We lost a total of two draft picks to get Cutler. We gave you three picks and you gave us one back. Bears had 9 draft picks this year and will only be missing one next year. Don't know why our future does not look real good. We have a quarterback for the next 10 years and we lost two total draft picks to get him. You might say we lost Orton too but we were going to lose him anyway.

And the draft pick you gave us we selected A receiver by the name of Johnny Knox. The way he is playing right now the coaches think he could start. So you gave us a qb for the next 10 years and a possible starting wr.

The real breakdown of the Cutler trade:

Bears got Cutler and Johnny Knox.

Broncos got Orton, Ayers, Mike Wallace,(traded to Pittsburgh along with Kraig Urbik for Richard Quinn) and next years 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chitown View Post
            and a possible starting wr.
            In Chicago? Not that high a hill to climb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
              Some of you guys really need to stop being optimists and start looking at the facts..
              What facts? There hasn't been a single down of football played yet. There are no facts, just conjecture.
              sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                In Chicago? Not that high a hill to climb.
                No it's not. But when it is made out like we forfeited our future to get Cutler that is just wrong. We only lost two total picks. I don't see how that is a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  This is easily the best offseason in Denver Broncos history, and arguably the best ever in the NFL.

I just find it hard to see so much negativity in this offseason when all it has done is make us better
                  Wow! I've seen some hype before tbut that really takes the cake!

Best ever in the NFL? Nothing I can do but laugh!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cugel View Post
                    Wow! I've seen some hype before tbut that really takes the cake!

Best ever in the NFL? Nothing I can do but laugh!
                    Yep.

Its called an opinion broseph and I won't stray from mine.

I've agreed with everything that's happened this offseason, and have been impressed by the how well McD is doing in his first offseason.

Every move he has made screams success in my ears, and frankly, I'm quite excited.

Comment

Working...
                    X