Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which new player are you most excited to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which new player are you most excited to see?

Right now, there are a lot of unanswered questions about this team. But a few new players will certainly be donning the orange and blue (and brown) this coming season. There are some surefire vets like Dawkins, Andra Davis, Renaldo Hill, and Kyle Orton, to name a few. Then there are the rookies who have a great shot at making the roster, including Moreno, Ayers and Alphonso Smith.

So the simple question is: which new player are you most excited to see?

:go:
    sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Rulon Davis :salute!:
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Dawkins!! Oh and Moreno

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
        Rulon Davis :salute!:
        I really hope he makes it. I am pulling for the Beast.
        sigpic

Comment

Definitely Knowshon.

Comment

I am really excited to see what Orton can be under McD. Sure.. Know... Ayers... everyone we brought in and all, but it's Orton for me. I think he's the key to whatever we can do this year.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              I am really excited to see what Orton can be under McD. Sure.. Know... Ayers... everyone we brought in and all, but it's Orton for me. I think he's the key to whatever we can do this year.
              It's probably much the same as when Cutler took the reins:

The Broncos will go as far as Orton takes them . . .

-----

Comment

Obviously ...

Originally posted by RodSmithRules View Post
                So the simple question is: which new player are you most excited to see?:go:
                ... everyone new to the team. Especially:

-the new RBs like Knowshon Moreno, Correll Buckhalter and Lamont Jordan;

-the new WRs like Kenny McKinley, Brandon Lloyd and Jabar Gaffney;

-the new TEs like Richard Quinn;

-all the QBs like Kyle Orton and Chris Simms;

-the new OL like Seth Olsen and Blake Schlueter;

-the new DL like Ronnie Fields, Chris Baker, Carlton Powell, Everette Pedescleaux and Rulon Davis;

-the new OLB like Robert Ayers and Darrell Reid in addition to seeing what Crowder, Dumervil and Moss can do there;

-the new LB like Andra Davis and Lee Robinson;

-the new DBs like Alphonso Smith, Brian Dawkins, Andre Goodman, Renaldo Hill, Darcel McBath and David Bruton.

Or as Cheech Marin once said, "Everthing, Man, you know everything ..."

The preseason games will be great!!!
                Last edited by samparnell; 06-19-2009, 12:42 PM. Reason: close quote
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Morenoooooooooooooo
                  XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

I think Ayers will have an impact. I think Dawkins will too. Big ones!

I do think there are quite a few more holes to plug on that defense though, so while they'll have impact I don't expect that to completely revitalize our defense. We have a long way left to go.

Moreno is going to have a huge impact this season behind that O-line! That's going to be incredibly fun to watch!

But like ebsoria said, the one I am watching most closely is Orton. He's got my attention as I've learned more about him. I want to see if the numbers and the tapes are real. I want to see him live in a game with my own two eyes and see how badly (if at all) I missed the mark when I thought he was a consolation prize. I want to see if the things I am learning about him now are true, and if he really was a good quarterback in a terrible situation or if he is indeed "the one that got away" from Chicago (again).

My eyes will be on Orton.

Comment

As an individual it's Orton. But overall my attention will be on the D-line and the pass rush.
                      \

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe View Post
                        It's probably much the same as when Cutler took the reins:

The Broncos will go as far as Orton takes them . . .

-----
                        True Top. We will go as far as Orton takes us. I think that's true with most qb's/teams in the league. However... with a possibly legitimate running threat and an awesome o-line I think Orton has the opportunity to prove that he's more then what everyones perception is of him from Chicago. I've read your posts defending him and they are very well researched. However... he's come out of Chicago with an image of not being that good of a qb. I'm excited to see, with his real tools and weapons, if he can be what we are hoping. He doesn't need to be what Jay was in '08... but if he can be solid then I think we've got a punchers chance.

Comment

Personally, I am stoked to see Dawkins in a Broncos uniform.

Two of my friends from college are huge Philly fans, so I got a hefty dose of just how awesome this guy is. It isn't spite or anything, though they were plenty pissed about the deal. Now I have a valid reason to root for a guy I already know is a stud and a team player. It's sort of the same feeling when we picked up John Lynch. :salute!:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Or as Cheech Marin once said, "Everthing, Man, you know everything ..."

The preseason games will be great!!!
                            He also said- "He says his name is Ralllllllllph!!"

Go Ralph!!!

Wait.. no Ralph? QUICK! Name ONE Ralph in the NFL!

Comment

I don't know that I will get to see him but I would be pretty excited if Nate Swift makes the roster and gets some play time. If he even makes the roster, he will be the only current player jersey I am willing to buy. Other than him, I think I am sticking to retired players from now on.

My only real reasoning for wanting to see Swift is that I am a Nebraska homer and Swift was great for the Huskers the past few years. He now holds some of the more important receiving records and he was always a class act. I really want him to make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X